Received first FP Notice (485 ND - 9/18/2003)

will_be_there

Registered Users (C)
I got FP notice (notice date is 7/8/2004) for my first Finger Print (Only the primary applicant)

Here are my details,

EB2 - Concurrent
140/485 - RD - 9/11/2003
140/485 - ND - 9/18/2003

140 - AD - 5/12/2004
FP1 ND - 7/8/2004 (scheduled for 8/25)

EAD2/AP - ND 7/12/2004

FYI: There is no change in either 485 message or 485 Last Updated date (it still shows 9/23/2003)

?
Is this common to send FP only for the primary applicant? or it is always for both (husband and wife) at the same time. (note: we both filed 485 on the same date and we got our EAD1 on the same day). Help me understand.

Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed Or Range

Hi,

Is that a fixed date or are you told that if you can't make on that exact date you can come on any specific weekday(s) following that till a particular date ?

Thanks,

Yeppo

it is scheduled for 8/25. it further says, if i cannot make it on that date, then i will have a chance to ge it done on any wednesday (no later than 10/3/2004 though). Hope this answers your question

Hi

Hi WillbeThere,

Did you get that notice in the mail or got from Lawyer, updated on the website.

Please reply..

Thanks

GivemeGeeCee said:
Hi WillbeThere,

Did you get that notice in the mail or got from Lawyer, updated on the website.

Please reply..

Thanks

I got it directly from USCIS (not thru lawyer). As I mentioned in my original post, neither the message nor the "last updated date" changed on the website.

will_be_there said:
Is this common to send FP only for the primary applicant? or it is always for both (husband and wife) at the same time. (note: we both filed 485 on the same date and we got our EAD1 on the same day). Help me understand.

I am not sure is it very common but it sounds like it happens. Don't worry.
Did you read "Q-1:What if I have been scheduled but my spouse and/or children have not been scheduled?" from the FingerPrinting FAQ? You can find it here: http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=123975