Received FBI E-mail for Name Check status Enquiry

Explorer19

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

My GC was approved on 18 Jan 2005 and I got my passport stamped on 2 Feb 2005.

I sent 2 e-mails to FBI one on 25 Oct 2004 and other on 8 Nov 2004. Never Got a reply from FBI. My I-485 got approved on 18 Jan 2005 (ND: 27 feb 2004. For further details view my signature)

Today just now I was checking my e-mail and suddenly I saw the FBI reply to my name check status enquiry. They have responded to my 8 Nov e-mail.

May be if u r sending more than one e-mail, they might be replying only to th e latest one. This is my observation as concerned to my case.

so this means FBI is working on saturdays too.

By the way, mine might be the quickest ever name check completion as my I-485 RD was 24 Feb 2004 and my ND was 27 Feb 2004 and according to the FBI e-mail I just received, FBI completed my name check on 9 march 2004 itself.

That means a record of 11 days. Wow. hats off to FBI/USCIS

But according to USCIS my name check was completed in december as told by some USCIS officer just one week before my approval.

your name check clearly indicates FBI/USCIS flaw

Your case justifies our suspicion regarding FBI/USCIS communication. YOur case got approved based on the first name check request, and then a second request later....so FBI is made to work more than necessary causing delay for other I485 old timers.