Receive third fingerprint notice

One140Nov03

Registered Users (C)
Today, the lawyer received the third fingerprint notice.
FP 1 : May 2003,
FP 2: June 2005 ( biometric)
FP 3: Oct 2005

RD: 11/18/2003, EB2.
Lawyer sent the enquiry three weeks ago, no response.
Is anybody in the same boat? Does that mean we will get approved soon?

Thanks,

same rd

my details are almost same. I did status inquiry. The response made me concerned and I tried to verify further...(refer to my thread status inquiry)

one140Nov2003
I'm waiting for third finger print notice. Mine EB2 sep 2003. I did my first Fp in May 18 2004 and Biometric got in june but did in july 2005. When the case went to the officer on August 19th my finger print expired so they did nto approved. I come to know all this when I called NSC and talked with the officer. I'm waiting for Third finger print and NSC has sent this on August 19th 2005 to the office who send finger print notices. so far this office has not sent any thing. NSC officer told me that AS soon as I do finger print I will hear soem thing. Hope You will get your GC soon.

My Details in the signature

Bio metrics notice

Hi friends,
we(me and my husband) did our first FP in May 2004 and Biometrics (code 2)done in Aug 2005. yesterday we(lawer also) received another biometric notice(same code 2). appointment is in Oct 11th. we are totally confused and why did they send another biometric notice? we don't understand their concept. any idea on this case?
Thankyou.

PD: labour sep 2001
AD: " Jan 2004
I140/485 PD: Feb 2004
140 AD: mar 18 2005
485????

In light of the new Visa Bulletin, I am guessing all the October FP notices have been sent out as a big joke at our expense, especially for those who initiated inquiries to the USCIS.
I can almost see the gleeful smile on the face of the USCIS officer when s/he sent out the FP notice.

junhuaw said:
I am in the same boat. Our RD is close too.

I am in the same boat as well except the primary petitioner (in this case my spouse) got the FP notice but I haven't received it yet. How about your dependents?

is it possible to get GC approved before FP cleared?

Hi,

Is it possible to get GC approved before FP is cleared?

Thanks!

I (primary) got my third FP notice also on 10/11. My wife (dependent) hasn't got the FP notice yet.

fiveice

Yes I have. After a whole bunch of gobligoo they essentially said it's still pending.

GCWaitLA said:
Inkink -

Have you done a status inquiry on your case ? If yes what do they say ?

Thanks

GCWaitLA

Guys
I'm too. I received notice for October 11 th. I raised an Enquiry in August. It seems these NSC idiots got very good reason to throw our files into dust. next time when our PD becomes current and we raise an enquiry they will say your Biometric code 3 is expired. I fnto they will say you total file is expired.

Bunch Of A.....es

plastic_card said:
Guys
I'm too. I received notice for October 11 th. I raised an Enquiry in August. It seems these NSC idiots got very good reason to throw our files into dust. next time when our PD becomes current and we raise an enquiry they will say your Biometric code 3 is expired. I fnto they will say you total file is expired.

Bunch Of A.....es

Atleast you received third finger print notice. For my case we came to know through senator that they have already processed for third finger print notice, but dates are not available for finger printing, so till then I won't get any notice..... This is just driving me crazy. Dates not available for finger print!!!.
If you have recieved the third finger print notice, then my advice you just go to local INS office with this notice and try your luck. They might do your finger print or else they will tell you to come to schedule date..
Atleast try. You never know if it works out and if that IDIOT NSC officer is in working mood ( for a change) might approve your case before october 1, 2005.

retrogression !

I think INS is making fool of everybody ,
As per the OCT visa bulliten , INS will not process the Pending I-485 until priority dates move beyond the pripority date of the individual who's I-485 is pending.

It does not matter how many FP notices you might have received.
The retrogression applies not only to people who have not files their I-485 but also
to poeple have not received their I-485 approvals.

thanks
Sukhjinder