Receipt number- EB-1

blacknissan

Registered Users (C)
IS there a way to find the receipt number of my EB-1 I 140 application ?

I did not recieve a notice of action though it has been 50 days now and was wondering what happened to my case

is there a way to find it on the internet or where should I call ?

appreciate help

The only way to find receipt number on EB-1 or any other case, outside of getting it from the receipt notice, is - if your fee check has cleared your band - to look on the back of the cancelled check as they normally print the receipt number there. If it starts with SRC - your case is in TSC, if it starts with LIN - it's in NSC. Once you have the receipt number, you can go to www.uscis.gov and check the status of your case online.

need more help

When I look on the UCIS system this is what is says

Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On October 20, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this OS155A IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Does this mean my EB-1 green card is approved. I already have recieved approval for EB-2

Appreciate your help

thanks
nissan

need some more help

thanks

I have not recieved anything in the mail regarding the above approval. No approval notice etc...

What phone number should I call to find out ?

thanks

That's an unusual message. Did you go for Consular Processing?

At any rate, sounds like you're approved. Your lawyer probably has the approval notice. And USCIS customer service number (in case you wanted to call them up) is 1-800-375-5283. Be sure to have your receipt number in front of you as you'll probably have to punch it in. Congrats!