Receipt/EAD Tracker FEB - 2002!!!!***

No Title

haaaaaaaaaaaaa

You need to chill out before other cases are finalized......wait....wait and just wait...............

You have company!

MD 02/12/02 or thereabouts...based on what the lawyer\'s office has said. I hope I receive the ND and receipts soon. I will have a better idea then.

MD: 02/14/02

Filed at VSC
MD: 02/14/02
Courier Tracking shows receipt by INS on 02/15/02

Good Guys...

Friends... Even though we are few in number still we can help each other in finding when our applications reached, when we would be receiving the receipt notices... Keep it up...

We know that we have Wait, Wait and Wait for Approvals.

But, here we are talking about receipt notices...
All that we are trying is to find out about the receipt notices.
Don\'t make fun of others... finaly you will become a big joke...

Let us all join FEB 2002 Tracker

There is another discussion started with FEB 2002 Tracker by Arun.
Let us all join that discussion and leave this one here.

EAD approved.

Hi Guys. I have applied for EAD renewal on 1st Februray. My 485 case is pending with RFE.(replied to RFE INS received reply on 12/26 still pending). My EAD is expiring on March 5th. My employer has sent a reminder to update my I-9 form. I just saw the email from HR. I thought I am toasted, and totally frustated and lost all my hope and called INS. The lady on the otherside of the phone brought me all my hopes back. YES..YES my EAD has been approved and card has been ordered on 02/23(Saturday) and verified my address and told me I should be getting the card in couple of days.

Received receipt notice on Feb 19th 2002

MD: 01/26/2002
RD: 02/06/2002
AD: 02/21/2002(AVM)

Received recipt notice on Feb 19th 2002