recd notice for fingerprinting again

msg for summit and saras

hi guys,

called up 1800 no and spoke to immigration officer , she pulled up my case and said that she does not see FP results there - but she said that it might be not updated and she cannot tell wethere they are recd or not, (after FP I had checked up with FBI and they confirmed that results were send) - immi officer told me that if I am in Atlanta just go there and do it again it does not harm you -

The address on my envelope is VSC but on the letter no FROM address is mentioned,

i dont understand what is the point in doing early FP if we have to do the whole thing again

keep posted if you recd any further info

msg for summit and saras

my letter DOES NOT MENTION that if I have done FP in 90 days ignore this notice - so i guess we have to go again

Thanks

Kabbu,

I guess all of us have to just go there and get it done all over again. Hope this is the last time I have to see that damn FP office.

It may be a number of things. Atlanta may have screwed up the FPs, FBI may have lost them or TSC may have lost them. This may also be a glitch. I am still not sure where VSC comes into the picture? Why are the notices being mailed from VSC?

Only God knows whats going on here.

cheers,

saras

I just talked to the 800 helpline. I got transferred to an immigration officer after the lady that answered the phone showed her surprise on every aspect of this situation, i.e. that the letter came from VSC, VSC knows our fingerprinting details, that the time is 8 PM etc. The immigration officer verified that this center is not open after 4PM and told me to go down to the ASC on any Wednesday with both letters and said they will resolve the issue. My next step is to call my attorney, since he received a copy of the letter as well.

Got reply from the lawyer. But no useful info whatsoever. He just said to go to there at the new time with both the original notice and new notice. I suspect that he does not know anything.
I checked the code on the new notice. It is the same as the old one : 3.

No one really knows !!

Guys,

I don't think anyone will be able to give us an answer. All we can do is show up on the day and see what they say. They will most likely take our FP again.

regards,

saras

Hi Guys,
My situation similar but problem is my wife is out of country for 4 months and we both received the same notices with Code 2 from VSC. I may show up my self and at the same time I will check for my wife. By the by what are code 2 and 3?
Regards,
CHR

saras76 said:
Guys,

I don't think anyone will be able to give us an answer. All we can do is show up on the day and see what they say. They will most likely take our FP again.

regards,

saras

FP at 3523 Buford Hwy, Atlanta, GA. Saga........

I went to the Buford, GA location today to find out if they knew anything about the Re-Finger print Notices.

He said that either the FPs weren't good enough (not done properly) or that their server mightnot have transmited the FPs properly due to Cell phone interference (if someone was using the cell phone outside the building).
Today, he was literally standing infront of the building on the road and not even letting anybody inside if they didnot have a proper appointment.

He said that the offices will open late from May 3rd onwards. They will work in
three shifts to accomodate everybody. He mentioned that they will be open till 10:00 PM (as of right now there was no notices stuck on their doors regarding this changes).

When asked on why the notice was sent from VSC(return address on the envolope), he said not to worry about it and just show up on the scheduled time.

Everybody who go the Re-print notice, Add your FP date.

Everybody,
Add your name and the date on which you got the FP done. It looks like the people who got FP done about last week of march and first week of April go hosed.

Add, copy and paste the following list:

Summit - 4/1/05
Kabbu -
Saras76 -
Mickey_32 -
Chr -
Atl10Again -
LaborAtl -

Last edited by a moderator:
re FP in ATL

hi guys,

my lawyer checked out with ASC and he has said this

The issue is the ATL office was over booked so the Vermont office was assisting but they were rescheduling. Disregard you have had your fingerprint appointment and you will not need to go again.

so will see if we have to go again based on other people experience

summit said:
Everybody,
Add your name and the date on which you got the FP done. It looks like the people who got FP done about last week of march and first week of April go hosed.

Summit - 4/1/05
Kabbu - 03/30/05
Saras76 -
Mickey_32 -
Chr -
Atl10Again -
LaborAtl -

My details

Summit - 4/1/05
Kabbu - 03/30/05
Saras76 - 04/02/05
Mickey_32 -
Chr -
Atl10Again -
LaborAtl -

We haven't done our FP yet. See signature for details. Summit, you saved us a trip to the ASC, I was getting ready to head out when I saw your message.

Mickey_32 said:
We haven't done our FP yet. See signature for details. Summit, you saved us a trip to the ASC, I was getting ready to head out when I saw your message.

It looks like you are first in line (in the forum) for the prints that are done late in the evening.

Does your original notice state "Code 3" reprint notice state "Code 2"?

!!!!! It will be interesting to see why the Code #s changed for some us !!!!!!

My details

Mine is 05/03 (originally at 2 PM and now 8 PM) . No code change, Code is 2 for biometrics.

First FP done in March 2005

Chr - 03/30/2005
Kabbu - 03/30/05
Summit - 4/1/05
Saras76 - 04/02/05
Mickey_32 -
Atl10Again -
LaborAtl -[/QUOTE]

Thanks,
CHR

PD 1/14/2002
Parole RD 7/12/2004 ND 7/13/2004 AD 8/26/2004
EAD RD 7/12/2004 ND 7/13/2004 AD 8/17/2004
I-140 RD 7/12/2004 ND 7/13/2004 AD 2/16/2005
FP ND 3/21/2005 Fp Done: 3/30/2005 (Early FP) Reschedule Notice for 5/7/2005 @7pm
I-485 RD 7/12/2004 ND 7/13/2004 :confused:

Add, Copy, Paste your FP dates:

-----------------------------------------
Chr - 03/30/2005 (done early)
Kabbu - 03/30/05 (done early)
Summit - 4/1/05 (done early)
Saras76 - 04/02/05 (done early)
------------------------------------------
Mickey_32 - 5/3/05 (Not done early)
Atl10Again - 5/10/05 (Not done early ????????????)
LaborAtl - 5/3/05 (Not done early)

Last edited by a moderator:
Code

Guys,

My wifes orgininal notice stated code 3 but this notice states code 2. Maybe they screwed up the biometrics.

saras

More details

Guys,

I am adding a bit more detail regarding the codes -

Chr - 03/30/2005 (done early)
Kabbu - 03/30/05 (done early)
Summit - 4/1/05 (done early)
Saras76 - 04/02/05 (done early), 1st FP - Code 3, 2nd FP notice - Code 2
------------------------------------------
Mickey_32 - 5/3/05 (Not done early)
Atl10Again - 5/10/05 (Not done early ????????????)
LaborAtl - 5/3/05 (Not done early)