Ready to send conccurrent packet, need review

agonzalez22

Registered Users (C)
After reading and getting a lot of help of this forum, I am ready to send my concurrent packet, a final review is immensely appreciated

Form G-1145

I-130
Check for $420.00, payable to US Department of Homeland Security
1 photo each of applicant and beneficiary
1 each Completed Forms G-325A for applicant and beneficiary
Copy of wife unexpired US passport, birth certificate with translation and certificate of citizenship as proof of citizenship
Evidence of our relationship-
Copy of our marriage certificate
Documentation showing co-mingling of financial resources
Affidavits sworn to by third parties.

I-485
Check for $1070.00 for form I-485 ($985.00) and biometrics (85.00), payable to U.S Department of Homeland Security.

2 passport photos of applicant

Form I-485

1 Form G-325A for applicant

I-693, sealed envelope containing medical examination from civil surgeon

Copy of my birth certificate with translation

Copy of passport page with F1 visa

Photocopy of I-94 front and back.

I-864, Affidavit of Support, filled out by my first sponsor, and supporting documents:
a. Copy of federal income tax return (Form 1040 and W2) for 2010.

I-864, Affidavit of Support, filled out by my second sponsor, and supporting documents:
a. Pay stubs.
b. Letter from employer verifying employment and salary.
c. Copy of federal income tax return (Form 1040, and W2) for 2008,2009, 2010.

I-765
2 passport photos
Form I-765

Since you are already paying for it, also file I-131 application for advance parole. It allows the applicant to travel out of US and return without jeopardizing the permanent residence application process. There is no additional fee involved, just a couple of photos. Since you are also filing I-765, You will get and EAD card with endorsement for advance parole.

Affidavits sworn to by third parties.

Don't send those with the application. Those affidavits are really a last resort, for people whose other evidence is considered weak. Bring them to the interview, but show them only if specifically asked for them.

You don't need to send a copy of your wife's birth certificate, because you are sending a copy of her US passport and citizenship certificate. However, you still need to send a copy of your own birth certificate with translation.

I-864, Affidavit of Support, filled out by my first sponsor, and supporting documents:
The "first sponsor" must be your USC wife. Is that true here?

Last edited by a moderator:
D
The "first sponsor" must be your USC wife. Is that true here?
Yes, the first sponsor is my wife but her salary is less than poverty guidelines.

Since you are already paying for it, also file I-131 application for advance parole. It allows the applicant to travel out of US and return without jeopardizing the permanent residence application process. There is no additional fee involved, just a couple of photos. Since you are also filing I-765, You will get and EAD card with endorsement for advance parole.
I was going to apply with it but the specific dates required and documentation for reasons to travel outside the US scared me away from it.
Are the conditions very rigorous?
Or can putting some tentative dates on travelling to my home country to visit family be good enough?
Can I only travel on the dates intended for travelling I put on the form

will these documents be enough?
2 passport photos
Form I-131
Copy of current drivers license
copy of F1 visa
A letter with explanation of reasons that warrant the issuance of Advanced Parole.

Do I need to send copies of my I-20? (I am on a student visa)

Thanks a lot for the replies

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the first sponsor is my wife but her salary is less than poverty guidelines.

I was going to apply with it but the specific dates required and documentation for reasons to travel outside the US scared me away from it.
Are the conditions very rigorous?
Or can putting some tentative dates on travelling to my home country to visit family be good enough?
Can I only travel on the dates intended for travelling I put on the form

will these documents be enough?
2 passport photos
Form I-131
Copy of current drivers license
copy of F1 visa
A letter with explanation of reasons that warrant the issuance of Advanced Parole.

Do I need to send copies of my I-20? (I am on a student visa)

Thanks a lot for the replies

Tentative dates are good enough, firm travel plans are not a requirement.