1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re-entry to USA After 2.5 Years Gone

Discussion in 'Social, Political and Legal Matters' started by Gerriola, Apr 11, 2016.

  1. Gerriola

    Gerriola New Member

    During my divorce in California, I left everything to my ex-wife and kids.

    They are ok, that was my aim.

    I did not succeed in starting over, I failed and had to move back to Canada (my hometown) for a new start.

    That was 2.5 years ago. I miss my daughters so much. The come here the last 2 summers, that is all I get to see them.

    Leaving was a mistake, but my mind didn't see it at that time.

    What can I do to get back to California and be with my kids again?

Share This Page