Rd 2004

shahmatist

Registered Users (C)
Did any RD 2004 get anything yet ? Fingerprint, BIO, or else?
How long are you going to wait our GC? Any clue?

shahmatist said:

My husband's ND is 06/2004. He recently received his Bio code 3 (scheduled for 12/10).
As to your question about how long it will take for him to get his GC, I can honestly say that I don't know.
People from 2000 (or earlier) are still waiting, while others with ND's 2002 got approved. There is clearly no logic in the whole system, so my advice is to just wait and see. :)

shahmatist said:

You are in good shape. THe worst it looks like is 2.5 years from the date of your application. Since for employment based and family based, it is taking that long, i am assuming the same for asylee cases. So probably in 2006, you may be close..

Julliette said:
My husband's ND is 06/2004. He recently received his Bio code 3 (scheduled for 12/10).
As to your question about how long it will take for him to get his GC, I can honestly say that I don't know.
People from 2000 (or earlier) are still waiting, while others with ND's 2002 got approved. There is clearly no logic in the whole system, so my advice is to just wait and see. :)
those ND 2002s are handled by TSC, so it is reasonable that they got approved so quick. But it is quite unreasonable that NSC still hold many ND 2000 and 2001.