Rcv'd Intrvw Ltr-Portland,OR

subrad

Registered Users (C)
Receipt date/PD-10-20-04
:) (actually eligible to apply on 1-16-05 but used the -90 day rule to apply)
FP 11-12-04
Rec'vd Interview letter today 1-15-05
Interview 3-17-05
All the best Portlanders.
BTW DO processing date states: 6-1-04 on 1-15-05
Guess can't trust the DO processing dates posted on the web. The online status never got updated...previously posted the same info as subra61 :cool:

Congrats!

I'm also going to apply for N-400 in Portland, Oregon. Could you tell me if you included copies of your tax forms with your application? Do you have any traffic tickets? Thanks a lot in advance.

Good luck

Harish Krishna said:
Congrats!

I'm also going to apply for N-400 in Portland, Oregon. Could you tell me if you included copies of your tax forms with your application? Do you have any traffic tickets? Thanks a lot in advance.
Good luck Harish. It is now taking 4 to 5 months from receipt date to get an interview. I met another friend who sent in papers in early november and is being interviewed on March 28th. No I did not include tax forms. I did have one traffic ticket and sent in copies of them.

Thanks for the info. Regarding the traffic ticket, did you get the info from the local DMV? Is it possible to request a report from them? Thanks again and good luck with your interview.

Harish Krishna said:
Thanks for the info. Regarding the traffic ticket, did you get the info from the local DMV? Is it possible to request a report from them? Thanks again and good luck with your interview.
Suer you can get it from the court but I had originals sent by the police (photo radar) and fine payment receipt...thats all

Subrad

Hi Subrad,

Just wondering if you had your interview today and if you could tell us how did it go? Thanks a lot.

--Harish