rahul kumar

Rahul/Sachinphadke
you can do that for sure. Can you confirm aussiegirl and christian_lady are same? . You may find few more trails as well. :) Its worth it my friends, please do it.

query11 said:
he definitely does not have members fighting but has a problem when members change sides...

I Do not see anything wrong with that, he is asking you to be consistent and not switch sides when you like (although it is Ok to accept others point of view which you originally rejected)...in my opinion the only wrong thing Rahul did is falling under the "gangs"- for lack of a better word- pressure and deciding to ban JOEF without explaining his reasons or at least let JOEF express himself before cutting him.

However, this can be easily fixed by reinstating JOEF membership and ask him to come back if he wishes.

givemegclord said:
zzerous, you are very low self esteem person. Man, joef has mislead and abused these forums for years and finally he paid what he deserves long back. And now after being banned and got deleted all his posts( it sucks anyway) , you want him back. Sheesh.
If he comes back, that will be such insulting for him, anybody does that, thats sucks big time .

Well, forgive me for raining on your parade ... you talk about what JoeF did or did not 'for years' but yet as of today you have only 25 posts under your belt. Have you been stalking him, did you have nothing to say or does a new ID work better for you ?

Funny ID you use today by the way .. I hope you send your Greencard petition to the correct processing center. Otherwise you may really be waiting for quite some years.

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
AlexanderG said:
I hope you send your Greencard petition to the write processing center. Otherwise you may really be waiting for quite some years.

Alex

Is there a "speak processing center" too :confused:

givemegclord said:
zzerous, you are very low self esteem person. Man, joef has mislead and abused these forums for years and finally he paid what he deserves long back. And now after being banned and got deleted all his posts( it sucks anyway) , you want him back. Sheesh.
If he comes back, that will be such insulting for him, anybody does that, thats sucks big time .

First of all, you have attacked me for no reason and for that I like to let you know that you and ten guys like won't reach the self esteem that my old worn out shoes has. At least I express my opinion under my only ID, I do not hide under multiple IDs.

I had hoped that you read my post carefully...I have clearly indicated that it is up to JOEF to come back if he wished that.

Why you guys fighting over self esteem of somebody and someone's "old worn out shoes"? :) Let him worry about that. :)