"V" Visa

No Title

I petitioned for my husband on August 28, 1997 and got an approval letter from the INS. He is now qualified for the "I Visa" and I am still waiting to hear what is the procedure for him to got one. He is living in Jamaica and I have three children here in the US and it has been very difficult for me as a single parent taking care of all my bills. I really need to have my husband here with me. What can I do.

Thank you.

Treseta Wilson

No Title

Hi, I needed information on regarding a family member. Will this person be able to stay in the United States if he was arrested for a crime? But if he does get transported to Mexico, he is risking his life for a mistake that happended by another family member of his, that he had nothing to do with it. This person has five children, one of 21, 20, 19, 14, and 8 years old. He still has two to support, but with his wife alone she can\'t handle the fact of giving them what they need as well as to pay the bills. My question is will this person have a chance to stay in the United States??? Please reply soon, this information is very important to me and my family. If you have any information please e-mail it to liz_op_17@hotmail.com.

No Title

Hay my name is saima . I want to know about :v: visa . i have a green card here and i file my husband in april (2000) but i did not recived any approved notice from the ins . I send them many letters but there is no response. can you tell me what i do now. my addresses is( saimaiqbal66@hotmail.com)

No Title

I am permanent resident and have just got married. I am just wondering, will my wife be able to remain in U.S.A intill she will have her status changed. She got Q visa and will expire on 28th Feb,2002. Will she be able to apply for \'V\' nonimmigrant status. Please suggest me. Thanks

No Title

I am Green card Holder and I field petition for my wife in 1999. My question is do I need to apply for the V visa now or after words ie when it become 3 years? if some konw the answer pls give some informaiton.

No Title

Hi, are you aware if anybody has received V visa in US. I am on H1 and my wife is GC holder. She has filed for me in Aug 98. I will be eligible for V visa in this Aug. Have you heard if anybody got his/her visa status converted from H1 to V

Thanks
Deep Patel

No Title

My sister joined on V visa in May 2001. Her petition was filed by my GreenCard holders parents in 1997. Even though she got the V visa at age 20 1/2 and she came to US in may, she is going to be 21 soon.

Any one knows what will happen to V visa when she turns 21 ? is that means she will have to go back to Pakistan and wait there.

Regards