Questions

momocha

Hi all,

I have read several threads of people successfully got their H1 stamped in Canada.
My situation is F1 -> OPT -> apply for H1 (got rejected) -> F1 (only for 1 month)-> refile H1 and got it.

I have some questions need to be clarified, which are:
1. I am from Indonesia (not one of SR countries, but is the world most muslim populated country) and I need to extend my visa to reenter US. My question is how long will it takes ? will it be done, same day ? next day ? 3 weeks or 3 months ?

2. I heard some people can send documents to one of the officers working at the consulate to ask if everything will be smooth. How to do that ? Any phone number or email for a particular officer ?

3. I also heard there is some company or organization, who will help you to get your visa stamped. Anybody knows where to contact these companies ? (I was considering to get my visa stamped in Vancouver)

4. If my visa is rejected, are there anything else I could do to get into US, without going back to my home country and asked for visa there ? Some of my friends were stuck in Indonesia for almost 1 year before got their visa to re-enter US.

Anybody can enlighten me ? Thanks in advance,

momocha

1. I think in most of the canadian consulates it is the next working day, when you get your passport back.
check nvars.com
2. find the US consulate on the web
http://travel.state.gov/tcn.html and send an email.
3. andy garcia does it for mexico
4. If visa is rejected there is no other way to get into US

Thanks

Thx Jaxen for the reply.

Which city of Canada do you suggest me to get my visa stamped ?
Any particular one that is easier than the others ?

Do you have any other tips or any other important stuff, I need to know ? Probably I should reserve a plane ticket the next 2 days after the appointment at the consulate to prepare if I dont get it.

I really really hope everything will be going smooth. If I have to go back to my home country to get the visa stamped, it will take months to get it. By that time, I might as well have lost my job :<

Momocha

Oh ya,

One more thing, How can I contact this Andy Garcia, who can help to get visa stamping in Mexico ?
Any other people know who can help me to get visa stamping either in Mexico or Canada ?

Thanks in advance

Mo