Questions About I485 Interview In Local Office Based On Nunc Pro Tunc Asylum Status

samual

Registered Users (C)
I Got Notice For Interview Next Month..

Io Require Those Documents ..need Help How To prepare Some Thing I Never Submit Before..

1. Interview Notice [yes]

2. Completed Medical Examination (form I-693) [yes]

3.completed Affidavit Of Support (form I-864)with All Required Evidence,including The Following:

A. Federal Income Tax Returns And W-2 For The Past 3 Years [question: Is Any Trouble When Those Document Indicate Low Income Last Few Years??)
B.letters From Each Current Employer
[question: Oops,recently I Am Unemployed..any Trouble With This?]
C.evidence Of Your Sponsor
[question:do I Need To Find One?]

4.all Documentation Establishing My Eligibility For Lawful Permanent Resident Status
[asylum Aproval Letter And 94 Card ]

5. Emplyment Authorication Document And Any Authorization For Advance Parole [yes.ead]

6.birth Certificate [yes]

7.if You Have Children .bring Certificate For Them [no.i Am Single]

8.some Thing About Marriage Document [no Necessary For Me]

9.if You Have Ever Been Arrested,bring The Related Plice Report And The Original Or Certified Final Court Disposition For Each Arrest.if No Court Record Is Availabkle.bring A Letter Form The Court With Jurisdiction Indicating This.
[question: Never Happened To Me.but I Still Went To Police Office Got A Letter Proof Me Had Good Conduct For Last Few Years In Unite State,do I Need Something Else Regarding This ?]

My Case Was Most Complicate .i Grant Asylum Status And Enter Usa On 2001 Base I730. One Year Later I Turned 22 And Apply For Lpr.2004 Make Fingerprint For Fbi Check..2005 Make Fingerprint For 485 And Submited Medical Exam
,then Whole File Transfer To Local Asylum Office For Nunc Pro Tunc Process. February,2007 Got Approval (nunc Pro Tunc Asylum).
After That Case Transfer Back To Nsc For 485 Processing.send Email To Them Twice.then File Transfer To Local Alyum Office Again On Auguest,2007 .after Week.back To Nsc. A Month Later.file Transfer To Local Ins Office /schedule Inter View On Nov 2007.

I Read Lot Posts In This Forum About Interview Base Asylum. Seems No Body Got Denial Yet. Is There Any Chance They Denial My Case.and If It Happened,what Should I Do?

Any Reply Will Be Appreciate!!

I Got Notice For Interview Next Month..

Io Require Those Documents ..need Help How To prepare Some Thing I Never Submit Before..

1. Interview Notice [yes]

2. Completed Medical Examination (form I-693) [yes]

3.completed Affidavit Of Support (form I-864)with All Required Evidence,including The Following:

A. Federal Income Tax Returns And W-2 For The Past 3 Years [question: Is Any Trouble When Those Document Indicate Low Income Last Few Years??)
B.letters From Each Current Employer
[question: Oops,recently I Am Unemployed..any Trouble With This?]
C.evidence Of Your Sponsor
[question:do I Need To Find One?]

4.all Documentation Establishing My Eligibility For Lawful Permanent Resident Status
[asylum Aproval Letter And 94 Card ]

5. Emplyment Authorication Document And Any Authorization For Advance Parole [yes.ead]

6.birth Certificate [yes]

7.if You Have Children .bring Certificate For Them [no.i Am Single]

8.some Thing About Marriage Document [no Necessary For Me]

9.if You Have Ever Been Arrested,bring The Related Plice Report And The Original Or Certified Final Court Disposition For Each Arrest.if No Court Record Is Availabkle.bring A Letter Form The Court With Jurisdiction Indicating This.
[question: Never Happened To Me.but I Still Went To Police Office Got A Letter Proof Me Had Good Conduct For Last Few Years In Unite State,do I Need Something Else Regarding This ?]

My Case Was Most Complicate .i Grant Asylum Status And Enter Usa On 2001 Base I730. One Year Later I Turned 22 And Apply For Lpr.2004 Make Fingerprint For Fbi Check..2005 Make Fingerprint For 485 And Submited Medical Exam
,then Whole File Transfer To Local Asylum Office For Nunc Pro Tunc Process. February,2007 Got Approval (nunc Pro Tunc Asylum).
After That Case Transfer Back To Nsc For 485 Processing.send Email To Them Twice.then File Transfer To Local Alyum Office Again On Auguest,2007 .after Week.back To Nsc. A Month Later.file Transfer To Local Ins Office /schedule Inter View On Nov 2007.

I Read Lot Posts In This Forum About Interview Base Asylum. Seems No Body Got Denial Yet. Is There Any Chance They Denial My Case.and If It Happened,what Should I Do?

Any Reply Will Be Appreciate!!

You will not be denied unless you are a criminal or present a security threat for the US. You are not required to establish your own credible fear through a nunc pro tunc process.