**question***

ismea

I just got my passport stamp today. I will be travelling to the Bahamas next week; I want to know which document should I take with me. Should I take my passport or the Valid RTD? Your response will be greatly appreciated. Thanx in advance! Good luck to everyone that has their case pending.

ismea quick question for you...Did BCIS requested any sort of additional evidence from you and if yes what was that evidence..

Regards,

Originally posted by ismea
I just got my passport stamp today. I will be travelling to the Bahamas next week; I want to know which document should I take with me. Should I take my passport or the Valid RTD? Your response will be greatly appreciated. Thanx in advance! Good luck to everyone that has their case pending.

Since you have PR stamp in your passport, the logical answer would be to take the passport where the stamp is. Unless, you are not going to lose it somewhere...

:)

Originally posted by ismea
Take your RTD because when you come back you have to have a valid passport and if you show them your country's passport you may raise their eye brows and they may review your case as they did with Miami 2002's friend.