Question regarding filing of I-485, URGENT!!

jain_rajan

Registered Users (C)
Can somebody please let me know about these?

1) My brother has his Labor cleared (EB3 category)and his PD is 1 May, 2003 but has not yet filed for I-140. Since the VISA dates have moved to 1 June-2003, Now, can he apply for I-140 and I-485 concurrently? or does he need to wait for I-140 to clear before filing the I-485? In that case do you recommend to file I-140 in premium processing..so that he can quickly file I-485 within next month........

2) I have my GC in EB3 and my PD is 1 Jan 2003. Now, to file I-485.. I beleive we need to take Medical test, where the doc puts the report in sealed envelope... My wife is pregnant and can not take vaccine shots.. Will that create an issue in terms of the sealed report sent by doc? Meaning will that be acceptible to USCIS? or will they again send the case back to get the tests and vaccine? In nutshell do you think there is any problem or I am just being paranoid for nothing.

Thanks for your reply in advance

140 and 485 can be applied concurrently when PD is current. Premium process of I140 might help. If you are pregnant, you are required to have a medical exam, but some parts of it may be postponed until after delivery of your baby. But there are other areas like, you can apply for a waiver of vaccination requirements.Tip : Some desi docs do good report without doing any tests, go figure.

140 and 485 can be applied concurrently when PD is current. Premium process of I140 might help. If you are pregnant, you are required to have a medical exam, but some parts of it may be postponed until after delivery of your baby. But there are other areas like, you can apply for a waiver of vaccination requirements.Tip : Some desi docs do good report without doing any tests, go figure.

Hello,

How premium process of 140 might help?I mean will it speed up the 485 process or what?

Thanks

Hey i was pregnant too during my medical. we went to an american doc. they ask for a certificate of vaccines that you had in india just make sure they are right you can get a list of them on any website. also either don't mention BCG vaccine or mention it and be ready for a tuberculin test. I had mentioned BCG and got a tuberculin test had that come out positive i would not have been able to take a chest X ray. There are no vaccines you have to worry about just the X ray.List all ur vaccines on the cert from india and don't mention BCG its not reqd anyway.