• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

question on vaccinations

asd22

Registered Users (C)
A lot of vaccinations are age specific, so for most people Hep B is not required.

This is the link to the vaccination requirement chart:

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dq/pdf/Tbl1.pdf

I would be very grateful if one could explain me this chart.
If I am in the group 18-64, and I have received so far the following:
DTP/DTap; Td; Polio; MMR; Hib;Varicella, Pneumoccocal
and no Hepatitis and no Influenza
hope is fine and would not need the last two or.

Last edited by a moderator:
if it says "yes" for you age group, you need it. If it says "no", you don't. For your 18-64 age group you need Td, MMR, and Varicella. If you are over 50, you also need a flu vaccination.

HiB clearly says NO under your age group...

Health / Vaccinations

Could someone provide following information regarding health and vaccinations

1) Is it a must for everybody to get vaccinations or it depends upon each person's health
2) Can higher age (30 to 34 years) effect chances of getting GC as a DV Winner.
3) Can a person's generally weak health effect his/her chances of getting GC as a DV Winner.

I will be greatful for this information.

2) no
3) yes, if you can't prove that your health will not prevent from working and not becoming a public charge.

confused

:confused:
Dear Reza,
If you are young (Under 40), you only need to take MMR (Two times), Hepatite-B(Tree times) , TD (Tree times) in the specified intervals.

For MMR and Hepatite vaccines you should have a certified letter from a clinic shows you have already taken those, otherwise you have to take them as soon as possible. regarding to TD there is no need any evidence. you can state you've taken it two times before and for the third time you can take it in Pastor Institute in the same day.

Please don't worry if you don't have time to complete your vaccine intervals, do it as much as possible.

if it says "yes" for you age group, you need it. If it says "no", you don't. For your 18-64 age group you need Td, MMR, and Varicella. If you are over 50, you also need a flu vaccination.

HiB clearly says NO under your age group...

It seems I have to ask for the Hepatite-B directly in medical exam. centre, here in Germany.

Just have asked, they told me that we do not need, funny why Siamak need it. I tought this table apply to all (people, countries)????
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dq/pdf/Tbl1.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems I have to ask for the HiB directly in medical exam. centre, here in Germany.
if you are between 1 and 5 years of age - yes.

Siamak didn't even mention HiB. He is writing about Hep B vaccinations, which are required for those under 19. I don't know why he wrote that he needed it under 40 years old.

2) Can higher age (30 to 34 years) effect chances of getting GC as a DV Winner

sorry if i'm asking a stupid question but does this mean that one's age ( higher than 34) does not affect the chance of getting a GC as long as they have proof they can support self?

my parents and other people I know got their DV GCs while well into their 50s... So, I am sure age does not affect the chances. I know a few young people who didn't get the DV visas because they couldn't prove they wouldn't become public charge.

my parents and other people I know got their DV GCs while well into their 50s... So, I am sure age does not affect the chances. I know a few young people who didn't get the DV visas because they couldn't prove they wouldn't become public charge.

thanks for the reply. that is a relief. since my father is the winner and he's in his 50s. so thanks again.:)