Question on Oath form

WhichWay2Go

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Just looking at the form and the back page where it says

"Signed at..." I assume that Phx AZ
"on..." the date for that day
"Full signature..." that would be mine :)
but
"Full address and zip code."

Since this is following my name, am I correct in assuming that is my address and NOT the address of the Phx Court where the ceremony is being held?

If my address, which one do I use? I have a PO box in town that is secure and a roadside mail box (with 30 others) down at the highway and 2 miles from the house that is anything but secure.

Some clarification would be helpful here. In the mean time I will stroke this form lovingly and dream of the fast approaching 09/11/09 when I get to sign it. :D

Don't write anything on the Oath letter to avoid confusion (including the entire questionnaire). Instead, ask the IO what to write in each field. In my case, he told me not to write the address at all. Also, some people indicated that at their oath ceremonies, the officers told them not to acknowledge minor traffic tickets, so it's good to fill the form out in front of an IO.

Just remember that the full signature is the one like you signed on your photograph and not nessesarily what you would sign on a check. They have to be able to read and understand the signature. I had to sign my form again.

Just remember that the full signature is the one like you signed on your photograph and not nessesarily what you would sign on a check. They have to be able to read and understand the signature. I had to sign my form again.

Usually it is the full name (first name and last name)..

Help me please

I received my oath letter including my maiden name on it, however, the day of my interview the officer asked me about what name to consider and I told him to consider my marriage name (as I was at my form N-400) so he made me sign and print my signature in a form as well as my picture. (as marriage )

Questions: Am I going to receive my naturalization certificate with my marriage name (the same as it was signed in the picture)

Which name should I put my signature on in the form N-445 ?

ANY ADVICE IS TRULY APPRECIATED

My photo,oath letter and nat cert are all signed the same as my checks, and that is how the PHX office wanted it done.
They gave clear instructions at the oath ceremony, and I asked the officer again to be sure.

WW2G how did they tell you to sign the pics?

Thanks Mc Tavish, probably i would have to call customer service to be sure, however, at my interview I signed as marriage name

I received my oath letter including my maiden name on it, however, the day of my interview the officer asked me about what name to consider and I told him to consider my marriage name (as I was at my form N-400) so he made me sign and print my signature in a form as well as my picture. (as marriage )
If you carefully read the oath letter, somewhere it says that the letter was sent for your current name as you are not a citizen yet. Then, it goes to say that you are not a US citizen until you take the oath. So, no worries.

Questions: Am I going to receive my naturalization certificate with my marriage name (the same as it was signed in the picture)
Yes. Your petition for the name change will be approved on the oath day, not earlier than that.

Which name should I put my signature on in the form N-445 ?
Same signature that you put on N-400 before you sent it to the USCIS.

Thanks to all of you for your help, this forum is amazing...

Whichway to go2 : I remember the IO made me sign the same picture that I sent with the N-400 and I believe you will see the same picture at the OATH CEREMONY when they make you sign the certificate, so do not worry about it and enjoy of your ceremony and celebrate it with a glass of champagne if you can.