Question on (completed) medicals in Chennai-Please respond

dilbert30

Registered Users (C)
guys,

got my medicals tests done at lister labs yest and met Dr. Vijayalakshmi today. She said everything was normal,asked me to make a copy for her records and she put the originals in an envelope and did NOT seal the envelope. She just wrote my name, PP# and case # on the outside. I told her this was for GC interview and she insisted that the report nee not be sealed. Is that how it is usually? Would someone please respond?

Overall the experience at lister, konica opp to Chola Sheraton (Camera City) and at Dr. V - positive.

Any specific qns, pl feel free to ask me.

Thx,
Dilbert

dilbert30 said:
guys,

got my medicals tests done at lister labs yest and met Dr. Vijayalakshmi today. She said everything was normal,asked me to make a copy for her records and she put the originals in an envelope and did NOT seal the envelope. She just wrote my name, PP# and case # on the outside. I told her this was for GC interview and she insisted that the report nee not be sealed. Is that how it is usually? Would someone please respond?

Overall the experience at lister, konica opp to Chola Sheraton (Camera City) and at Dr. V - positive.

Thx,
Dilbert

Going by the posts from several candidates this is pretty normal. Actually
people feel more comfortable when they get an unsealed cover, because
they can see for themselves that the report is positive.

Raju

dilbert30 said:
guys,

Thx,
Dilbert

hi dilbert,

Good luck please post ur experience soon after ur interview.

Thanks
VJ :) (Interview date on October 27th)

Dear VJ
are you in india or in US now ?
I wanted to check and see if youhave recd your P4

When does the P4 arrive and im assuming it comes to your US address. ?
The travel plan should be in such a way that we receive the p4 adn then leave the country

One more Big request.
Im sure you have collected a bunch of docs for the interview
can you please(*) list them so that we all who follow in the next few months of interview schedule will be prepared

/S

r_sada said:
Dear VJ
are you in india or in US now ?
I wanted to check and see if youhave recd your P4

When does the P4 arrive and im assuming it comes to your US address. ?
The travel plan should be in such a way that we receive the p4 adn then leave the country

One more Big request.
Im sure you have collected a bunch of docs for the interview
can you please(*) list them so that we all who follow in the next few months of interview schedule will be prepared

/S

i am leaving USA on October 18th.
i received Packet 4 on Sep 16th to india address because i requested consulate send packet 4 to india address.
Collected docs are as follows...

My self:
Noterized Employment letter
DS230-part1 & Part 2
Pay stubs(last 6months)
W2's and 1040 ( last 3 years)
IRS tax transcripts( i got it from baltimore IRS center)
Bank statements ( last 4 months)
All Previous H1 approvals
PCC from Newyork indian consulate
Birth certificate

MY Wife:
Noterized I-134 affidavit support
DS 230 Part1 & 2
PCC from Newyork Indian Consulate
Marrige certificate
Birth certificate
Previous H4 approvals
Wedding Photos

My daughter:
Noterized I-134 affidavit support
DS 230 Part 1 & 2
Previous H4 approvals
Birth certifcate

misselaneous:

I-140 & labor approvals
Visa fee ( 335$) copy
All previous company experience letters
Educational records and marks sheets
appartment lease,utility bills

i have to get couple of documents from INDIA
Medical reports
Passport size photos
Blue dart courier fee(350/-+50/-+50/-)

i hope i covered if any thing missing i will let u know.
when is ur interview
Thanks
Vj :) ( 27th Oct Interview date)

response to r_sada and vj

I am posting one response to r_sada and vj since I dont have regular internet access.
r_sada - vj's list is good. It includes stuff for dependants too. I dont have dependants, so cant help you there.

As far as P4 goes - I didnt get anything except the appt letter and I go that on 28th sept (if i remember right) I posted the exact date in Confirmed oct 04 chennai thread. the letter was dt. Sept 13th. My lawyers put together the entire interview packet and i found Ds230-II in that packet.

VJ - i will post my experience once I am done.

Dilbert.

Raju:

Thanks a bunch for your response.

Dilbert

------------------------------------------------------------
Raju595 said:
Going by the posts from several candidates this is pretty normal. Actually
people feel more comfortable when they get an unsealed cover, because
they can see for themselves that the report is positive.

Raju

Can we do the medical exam in the US?

Can we do the medical exam in the US? Apparently there are some approved doctors here in CT. I was wondering if I can save time and hassle by doing it here instead of in India before the interview.
Has anyone done it?

ppl say that we should not carry closed envelopes to the consulate. I have my medical report from the doctor in an envelope - its not sealed, but its open. I kept the whole envelope inside my folder in one of the pockets. is that ok? Will they ask me at the consulate to give the medical records to them?

Thx,
dilbert

dilbert30 said:
ppl say that we should not carry closed envelopes to the consulate. I have my medical report from the doctor in an envelope - its not sealed, but its open. I kept the whole envelope inside my folder in one of the pockets. is that ok? Will they ask me at the consulate to give the medical records to them?

Thx,
dilbert

Don't worry u can carry the envelop.they can ask teh medical records at the consulate.
Thanks
Best of luck
VJ :)