• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Question number 6: Country of Eligibility for the DV Program.

desi_kangaroo

Hi

Originally I’m from Bangladesh. I came to Australia as a student, then got Permanent Resident Visa. Recently, I have passed the citizenship test (which one is very easy), may be next week I’ll lodge my file for Citizenship:D.

Now I am thinking to apply in DV, too. This is not for the 1st time, I have been applying for couple of years. I got no problem, but now, I got one question in my mind.

Question number 6: Country of Eligibility for the DV Program.

Your country of eligibility will normally be the same as your country of birth. Your country of eligibility is not related to where you live. If you were born in a country that is not eligible for the DV program, please go to Explanation of Country of Eligibility {this link will open in a new window} to see if there is another option available in your case.

Since I born in Bangladesh, so what should I put here? Bangladesh. Or Australia. Since I will get my Australian citizenship by that time (guess that time i Got the DV:eek:). I think I will have Australian passport:) that time.

I badly need your help about this regard. Thank you so much, may God bless you all.

Last edited by a moderator: