Question for those who got GC already

ryan.b

Registered Users (C)
hi guys,my case status shows on 05/27 new card ordered,so here is the question,do your case status ever changed to Post Decision Activity?Some pepole said if the card mailed out the status should be like this.Hope anybody got GC recently share your experience.Thanks in advance

First I got card ordered message and the after 3 days it changed to approval letter sent which is Post decision activity. When they mail your card the info changes to Post decision activity.

First I got card ordered message and the after 3 days it changed to approval letter sent which is Post decision activity. When they mail your card the info changes to Post decision activity.

I've got the Welcome Notice,so they are not the same?thanks takuru:eek:

I've got the Welcome Notice,so they are not the same?thanks takuru:eek:
Just enjoy your new green card and feel happy buddy..don;t pay attentions to those details..lol.you will get your card soon and start to count for aply for your citizenship...just be sure to check your green card for any mistake...

Takuru,have your case status changed to "CARD MAILED" before you receive it?thanks

Just enjoy your new green card and feel happy buddy..don;t pay attentions to those details..lol.you will get your card soon and start to count for aply for your citizenship...just be sure to check your green card for any mistake...

Osogio,tributeblinky,thanks for your comments,I'm always happy,I got approved so quick,no reason to complain anything.But I got a travel need this piece of plastic,so I just want to see whether I need PR stamp in my passpor or not.

I didn't get card mailed message but my brother did, sometimes you get card mailed and sometimes its approval letter sent. u will get your card soon, I got mine in 3 days after the message. Congrats!!!!!

I didn't get card mailed message but my brother did, sometimes you get card mailed and sometimes its approval letter sent. u will get your card soon, I got mine in 3 days after the message. Congrats!!!!!

thanks for your sharing,takuru,actually I got approval notice sent email this morning,your answer makes me feel much better now.Again,thank you,and good luck to you all.

thanks for your sharing,takuru,actually I got approval notice sent email this morning,your answer makes me feel much better now.Again,thank you,and good luck to you all.

I have a quick question for you guys, If some one can share their experience. My I-485 was pending for over 2 years which i filed in early 2008. Anyways I got a letter last week Request to submit addition evidence (Medical). Does this means that my case is finally moving now??? and my second question is how long does it usually take to get the decision after you submit additional evidence.
I only received a letter to submit my medical and not the one year presence which i believe is due to my case been pending for over 2 years and you cannot stay out of the country for more than 6 months even If i were to travel on RTD right.??
If any one could please give me their input on this will be really appreciated. Thank you for your time and best of luck to everyone !

I have a quick question for you guys, If some one can share their experience. My I-485 was pending for over 2 years which i filed in early 2008. Anyways I got a letter last week Request to submit addition evidence (Medical). Does this means that my case is finally moving now??? and my second question is how long does it usually take to get the decision after you submit additional evidence.
I only received a letter to submit my medical and not the one year presence which i believe is due to my case been pending for over 2 years and you cannot stay out of the country for more than 6 months even If i were to travel on RTD right.??
If any one could please give me their input on this will be really appreciated. Thank you for your time and best of luck to everyone !

it really depends,no one here can tell you how long will it take,but it's a good sign though,at least,they are working on your case now,keep your finger crossed.good luck and bless~