Question about PD and interpretation of Visa Bulletin

neamoni

Registered Users (C)
Hi!
I have an approved labor certification with PD of October 24, 2005 for EB-3. I have been checking the visa bulletin very closely and given the dates shown on the June bulletin it seems likely that by July my PD will become current. As I was putting together all the required documents, a question comes to mind: If in the JULY bulletin (which will be issued in mid June) my PD shows as current, do I need to wait until the month of JULY to file? Or, can I file as soon as the new bulletin comes out? (assuming my PD is current) :confused:

Any one has any input on this matter?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Your application should reach USCIS not early then 1-st day of the month when your dates are current. For ex., in the bulletin for June 2007 that was published in the middle of May date for EB3 is 1 Jun 2005. If your PD is before that date, you can file application starting from June 1-st.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for your quick reply, voldemarv!
So, if in the July bulletin issued in mid June, my PD is current, I will have to submit my applications no earlier than July 1st, correct?

Thanks for your quick reply, voldemarv!
So, if in the July bulletin issued in mid June, my PD is current, I will have to submit my applications no earlier than July 1st, correct?
Yes, that's correct. There were some cases when people sent application 2 days in advance with second day delivery. Their applications were not accepted because FedEx delivered next day instead of 2-nd day:(

my priority date for my first approved I-140 through NIW, EB2 is August 1, 2003, and that of I-140 through PERM is June 2006,also through EB-2. What should I do to trasfer the I-485, with PD August 1, 2003 to my latest approved I-140?
Please reply urgently!!!