Question about parking tickets and n400 application

krakow007

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
Does a parking ticket (as opposed to a speeding ticket) constitute a "citation" as per USCIS standards ? Does anyone know ? I'm just wondering what you mark for the n400 question where they ask you about criminal history, if you have only ever received one parking ticket a long while ago.

Thanks for your opinions

Man you are crazy

krakow007 said:
Hello,
Does a parking ticket (as opposed to a speeding ticket) constitute a "citation" as per USCIS standards ? Does anyone know ? I'm just wondering what you mark for the n400 question where they ask you about criminal history, if you have only ever received one parking ticket a long while ago.

Thanks for your opinions

krakow007 said:
Hello,

Thanks for your opinions
parking tickets is not an issue here man, don't worry about it. they even shouldn't not be mentioned on the N-400.

They are not and there is an interview tomorrow. Hence the question. Remember, my experience with INS tells me it is always better to be paranoid
Thanks for your time.