Question about --- information about residence and employment

dxdcitizen

I am preparing N-400 form. it asks to fill the last five year residence and employment. I have problem with Date. I do remeber the month and year but
I really could not remeber and find information about exact date for some of my residence. Will it cause problem if there are several days difference? Where could I find out correct date information for residence and employment?

Thanks very much!!!!

I am preparing N-400 form. it asks to fill the last five year residence and employment. I have problem with Date. I do remeber the month and year but
I really could not remeber and find information about exact date for some of my residence. Will it cause problem if there are several days difference? Where could I find out correct date information for residence and employment?

Thanks very much!!!!

take a look on yr W2s, pay-cheques or call all the companies yr have worked b4.

I`m a GC holder and collecting money from employment, after get laid off. Should I apply for naturalization N400 without any problems or this is a big issue?

just try to answer as best you can dxdcitizen, if you can not don't worry to much about it just annotate the month and year is fine. this will have no affect how it is processed

Month and year worked fine on my app. I've been using Yahoo's email calendar for years, and never deleted old stuff, so I actually had precise days for the trips out of the country.