Qns. about Biometric request.

AbhiKumar

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I had my PP stamped at Seatle USCIS on 03/25/05. After that, I haven't got any Biometric request.

On 06/16/05 I got mail & status updated saying that:

"On June 16, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Guys, (who received biometric request after PP stamping)
where the request will go? to the attorney who filed the I-485 or to my address? USCIS took my home address when I had my PP stamped. Did you guys get the similar mail & then got the biometric request? Pls. reply.

What about other guys who done PP stamping? Do you guys get the card yet? Did you also get biometric request? or got the card without biometric request?

It's more than 8 days & I haven't seen any thing. Pls. reply.

Thanks

Thanks

AbhiKumar said:
Guys,

I had my PP stamped at Seatle USCIS on 03/25/05. After that, I haven't got any Biometric request.

On 06/16/05 I got mail & status updated saying that:

"On June 16, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Guys, (who received biometric request after PP stamping)
where the request will go? to the attorney who filed the I-485 or to my address? USCIS took my home address when I had my PP stamped. Did you guys get the similar mail & then got the biometric request? Pls. reply.

What about other guys who done PP stamping? Do you guys get the card yet? Did you also get biometric request? or got the card without biometric request?

It's more than 8 days & I haven't seen any thing. Pls. reply.

Thanks

Thanks
most likely your biometrics is already done. otherwise it is very unlikely that they ordered your card. don't worry. just relax. you will get your card on the mail. also my biometrics notice came to me and not to my lawyer.
hope this helps.

biometrics

Biometrics is a new process. Those who were approved before April still went through the traditional process - passport stamping where you give photos and fingerprints. Those who were approved after april get a biometric appt for taking digital pics and fingerprints. So, in your case biometrics does not apply.

I did my biometrics on 06/16 and my msg says card was ordered on 06/16. No status change after that. Looks like we will get the cards next week. Let me know if your msg changes or if you receive the card.

Status update

My card has been mailed & I got this mail:

On June 25, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

kalki_gc

kalki_gc, according to your description I seemed to have completed the Biometric in early March because they did not take the phot I brought in but took photos using their camera in the office and took signature and index finger print and then stamped the passport. But I never received the card. I called two weeks ago and got a letter which said my I-89 card they received was incomplete. The I-89 crad was said to be about signatures. What a mess.