Q3 (JUL-SEP) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Still waiting for my wife's OL !!!???

I started to get worry, as we have not received my wife's OL till now, she was interviewed same day 11/10 and I was expecting to receive her OL same day when I received mine 11/20 - Any advice ??

oath

Updating my timeline: received my oath letter, now its count down to the oath ceremony day, A little below 2 million seconds to becoming a USC!! :D :D :D To the rest of you still waiting on USCIS at whatever level you are with your application, I wish you the very best and as much speedy processing you require.

Cheers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A Proud USC as of Dec 3rd @ 01:30 PM

Finally, my trip to the land of citizenship has been completed and I'm now a proud USC as of Dec 3rd @ 01:30 PM.

My Oath Cermony was @ the Quiet Cannon Center in Los Angeles @ 01:00 PM

Arrived there around 12:15 PM, the line was already a mile long, all 700 persons to attend , and around 12:45 PM the line started to move quickly, and have to check-in to validate my Oath letter and questions and being assigned a Table-No to receive my Certificate after Oath, and also give my CC

By 01:30 PM, everyone were seated and waiting for the cermony to start

Around 01:40 PM, The Judge started and we all stood up to take the Oath, then some words from the Judge and the USCIS Rep and then we let go to another lines to take the certificate, and was out by 02:10 PM

I'm so happy that my trip to the land of citizenship has been successfully completed, and NOW I'm ready to enjoy my stay

Thanks everone for this helpful forum, and best wishes to all of you who are still in the process

My last step, Applied for PP & PC on 01/06/2010 ,

Received my PP 02/06/2010
Received my NC 02/10/2010
Received my PC 02/12/2010

Finally, I'm done, many thanks to everyone who helped by posting their experiences or replied to questions, and wish all the best to those who still in the process

Special thanks to Rajiv for having this forum, and sure I'll recommend it to eveyone I know