Q2 (APR-JUN) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Request to Transfer to 2nd Level IO works easier sometimes and is harder sometimes. Depends on the 1st level rep. Obviously, 1st level status is completely out of date. I once had to be escalated to go to a 1st level supervisor before transferred to 2nd level IO. I mentioned my infopass appointment and my case status and requested that I speak to 2nd level IO.
I believe IO means Immigration Officer.

Request to Transfer to 2nd Level IO works easier sometimes and is harder sometimes. Depends on the 1st level rep. Obviously, 1st level status is completely out of date. I once had to be escalated to go to a 1st level supervisor before transferred to 2nd level IO. I mentioned my infopass appointment and my case status and requested that I speak to 2nd level IO.
I believe IO means Immigration Officer.

Yes.

Received OL

Called Cust svc and spoke to a Second Level IO 10 mins ago. He gave my Oath Date otp... Sep 24th at 1 PM. Mentioned that it was scheduled yesterday and I should get the letter in the mail soon.

received OL today. Updated timeline
Local DO Washington Field Office - Fairfax, VA
07/30/04 Green Card
04/30/09 UPS N400 to Lewisville, TX (Day 0)
05/01/09 Application Package Rec'd at Lewisville, TX (Day 1)
05/01/09 Priority Date (Day 1)
05/05/09 Cheque Cashed (Day 5)
05/05/09 Notice Date (Day 5)
05/08/09 Rec'd I-797C NOA (Day 8)
05/13/09 I-797C Fingerprint Notice Date (Day 13)
05/16/09 Rec'd I-797C NOA Fingerprint Notice (Day 16)
05/19/09 FP done (Walk in) at Alexandria ASC (Day 19)
06/05/09 Fingerprint Date - Scheduled (Day 36)
06/15/09 Interview Letter Notice Date (Day 46)
06/18/09 Interview Letter Received (Day 49)
07/22/09 Interview Date (PASSED ) (Day 83)
08/24/09 Infopass Appointment to check status (Day 116)
09/08/09 OL ND (Day 131)
09/14/09 Oath Letter Rec'd (Day 137)
09/24/09 Oath Ceremony (Day 147)

Just had the interview this afternoon. Received the oath letter right after the interview, scheduled for next Wednesday. My wife also received her oath letter today after her interview. The whole process is a vast contrast to the Green Card process.

wow... I am glad for u and your wife wookong... im from minneapolis as well.. passed my interview and recommended for approval on August 20 (almost a month ago), my priority date is april 22, more than 2 months earlier than yours, got final approval only last week (told by second level io officer) and placed on oath queue.. still waiting for my oath letter. It all depends who does the interview i guess... if it's a supervisor.. then your case will move very fast.. ahhh.. need to keep that prozac doze going to calm my nerves for a few more weeks i guess :)

I'm not sure about the seniority of my interviewing officer. She speaks extremely fast and was very polite and professional. It looks like almost everyone interviewed today received their oath letter after the interviews. She told me to wait in the waiting area after the interview, which I did. It took about 20-30min for them to print out the oath letter. Similar cases with my wife and other interviewees. My interviewing officer told me that since my oath ceremony is so soon, in a week, they chose to print it out instead of mailing it out. I'm pretty sure yours will arrive soon.
The whole citizenship process has been very pleasant and smooth, and thanks a lot to Immigration Portal and its users through the GC and Citizenship journey and best of luck to you all.

Hi all, I received my oath letter today.. see signature for details .. thanks wookong, seems like we will have oath the same day :D

Done with Oath this morning. Prod to be a USC now.

And a very special thanks to BobSmyth and others who helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Done with Oath this morning. Prod to be a USC now.

And a very special thanks to BobSmyth and others who helped.

Congrats copper1...enjoy it...

Looking at everybody's timeline...it seems my application is the slowest...