Q2 (APR-JUN) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

I just called...second IO told me my IL was mailed today for ID of October 15...let’s see...

Did they tell you that you are in Q for interview or they already assigned the date but did not tell you. Thank you

No, she didn't tell me I am in Q for interview or the date, she just told me I should see the IL next week or following week. I asked more than once if she can tell me the date, she said she couldn't see it from her computer.

maybe things are moving quickly in Houston-finally :)
after all these years from GC to USC.
just wish everyone the same speed in processing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my Oath Letter yesterday with oath date of 09/04/09 at 8:30 AM but i am going out of the country on cruise that day which i booked long back and i cannot cancel the cruise as i will lose all the money and the option i have is to reschedule the oath. I set up an InfoPass Appt at local Dallas office and will ask them if they can prepone the Oath or re-schedule it to a different data. I will show them my travel tickets.

Anyone of you out here did reschedule Oath? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Raj

See my updated signature, I was hoping for a september interview.

One question:

I schedule to travel after my interview date but possible before my oath date,I might need to use my current passport and greencard (going to Mexico). will they take my passport and green card during the interview?

Thank you in advance.

Ning

See my updated signature, I was hoping for a september interview.

One question:

I schedule to travel after my interview date but possible before my oath date,I might need to use my current passport and greencard (going to Mexico). will they take my passport and green card during the interview?

Thank you in advance.

Ning
No, they don't take your passport or GC away at interview. You'll only have to surrender your GC at oath..your foreign passport is the property of your county of origin and cannot be taken away by USCIS.

Hey guys,

I had my interview today at 11 am. My appointment was set for 10:20 am but there was a lot of people in the waiting room and they were running late. I brought with me a lot of documents ( tax transcripts, marriage certificate, traffic tickets payments, proof of residence documents, selective service registration and much more. The IO did not ask me for any of these documents, she just asked for my GC, Passport and D/L. She quickly went through my application and asked me if anything has changed since I filled out my app and I said no and she moved on to the test.

We finished with the test around 11:15am and she asked me if I wanted same day oath, I of course said yes and she brought me my oath letter. Had the oath at 1:30. The whole process today was so easy and simple.

Good luck to everyone.

I just called...second IO told me my IL was mailed today for ID of October 15...let’s see...

My on-line message just changed from:

Current Status: This case has been received and pending

To

Current Status: This case has been sent for a standard interview

And I also received an e-mail...

WOW...something must be brewing...:cool:

Congratulations Dallas 987 - what a great experience!!

I am so jealous that Dallas does same day Oaths :) Hope you can relax for a few days as a newly minted Citizen - oh the joy to be done with USCIS forever!

Did you apply based on 5 years as a PR or as 3 years of marriage/PR?

Congratulations again!

Hi all,

I went to my interview in San Antonio DO on July 16th and passed, i still have not received an Oath notification. Can anybody please shed some light?

There is an Oath ceremony on August 27th.

May 1st is my priority date

My on-line message just changed from:

Current Status: This case has been received and pending

To

Current Status: This case has been sent for a standard interview

And I also received an e-mail...

WOW...something must be brewing...:cool:

after reading your post, I checked my online status, it was changed too. The LUD is today 8/19, the message said:
Current Status: This case has been sent for a standard interview.

Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled...

I didn't get the email.

Hope to get my IL soon.

Got Oath date

Called USCIS and spoke to second level IO. My Oath letter was mailed on monday and oath is scheduled for 09.09.09 1.45 pm.

Congratulations Dallas 987 - what a great experience!!

I am so jealous that Dallas does same day Oaths :) Hope you can relax for a few days as a newly minted Citizen - oh the joy to be done with USCIS forever!

Did you apply based on 5 years as a PR or as 3 years of marriage/PR?

Congratulations again!

Thank you TexToBe. I applied based on the 5 year PR. I think you will be surprised when you go for your interview how much USCIS has changed. They seem much more efficient and more friendly. Definitely surpised me.