Proud American Citizen as of today....

zombie2006

Registered Users (C)
:):):):):):D:D:D:D::D

Hi All,

I finished my oath today and got my naturalization certificate. Thanks one and all especially bobsmyth for all the prompt responses and helpful answers.

Thanks again everybody and wish you all good luck and hope everyone here gets theirs soon.

Yep first Zombie ever to be naturalized. Thank you all. You guys have been fantastic and really helpful.

Thanks Alsouthner, kabaca and johntlc... :)

Its party time....

JohnTLC for a change we will celebrate without malt...
:cool:

Congrats!
I always had you around in all phases of our immigration journey (since AOS).
It's finally over for you and hopefully for me soon (my interview is 3 weeks from today).

USCIS now allows Zoombie's to naturalize? :eek:

Congratulations!!!!

Sure as long as Zombies Vampires paying taxes, they good to go and eligible for naturalization. :D
And by the way it's against the law to discriminate people because of race, nationality ... and because they are zombies

Congrats!
I always had you around in all phases of our immigration journey (since AOS).
It's finally over for you and hopefully for me soon (my interview is 3 weeks from today).

Hey Sarrebal...

Its been a great journey man...a memorable one.
I know we have been around together pretty much from the AOS application stage...

Yours should be done pretty smoothly...I wish you all the best and all the success in your life. Wishing you a happy and awesome married life too.

Its kinda sad leaving this forum....i think i will be around and share stuff i know

Yep first Zombie ever to be naturalized. Thank you all. You guys have been fantastic and really helpful.

Thanks Alsouthner, kabaca and johntlc... :)

Its party time....

JohnTLC for a change we will celebrate without malt...
:cool:

Oh well, I should have been clear because most friends I meet here in the US dont know what a malt is so I just assume you know and please dont be offended but malt is a non-acholic bevarage. Its the dividing line between bear and soda. :p:p:D:D