proof of citizen ship unavailable?

Well trini, I read many of your statements and you have so much emotion for him, I was just trying to understand your motivation. :D

As for me, I'll make no secret of it that I think the handful or two of very knowledgeable/dedicated posters here (I think they include all your "peas") are a great asset to this sub-forum and insulting them probably doesn't help in the big picture of having people's questions answered. So see it as me trying to create a balance to the targeted movement you and a couple of others have started. I'm a pea by association; it may not be necessary for me to throw myself into this but just in case the attacking gets out of hand, I hope to have been of some help to the greater cause of this sub-forum.

Are you 2. Who the hell cares and what does this have to do with you digging up some post and the average post per day at that. Go bug some else and leave me alone. Must have been droped on the head, O no wait, a ball hit you in the head on your tennis court. Now this between P if you want to get in my mix bring it on. BTW this is family based not eb

Pville, sorry I tried to the first time, but he wanted to taste some of this Trini pepper sauce, and I will let him know how hot it is if he want to go there.

Whatever. I'm not the one on PMS. This is not helpful anymore. If you want to ramble go ahead. Talk to the hand!

The simple fact that you took the time to go and check that info,just for the sake of starting some stuff with someone who isn't even paying you any attention,shows how much you need to get a LIFE.Wow:D

Trini please do not respond to that post.

I did not start anything. I only showed facts because trini was making up stuff and accusing another poster based on that made up stuff.

But anyway, I was not intending to start anything. It was more of a joke but I see that people started to over react so I apologise if I captured the discussion with this nonsense. I will not continue.

Trini did not make up anything, and your facts where wrong so you talk to your own hand.

Also I'm not a mad woman on PMS.. Take a look at my post if you may. There are 3-4 people on this forum that offer alot of useful advise on a day to day basis, but are very arrogant, rude and condescending in there answers.

A person may come here and at times know the question that they are asking, but want to reassure themselves before they turn paper work and good hard earned money to USCIS. Those people do not care there, they will take your money and reject your application if all T's are not crossed. So I say ask as many times as you like, no question is never to stupid to ask, especially in this situation were one in trying to hold families together.

My point is, don't answer a question with a sarcastic question, if the question is to stupid, laugh to yourself and move on to the next thread. When I get into it with the peas, and so far it's 2 the third on I'm taking my time with him, because I don't think he's ever posted anything based on experience with USCIS, he is here just to be. You'll see it's always me calling them out for being rude. I can't stand uppity people. You may say it's none of by business, and I say this is a forum and it is. It's like the bully on the school yard. No one want to stand up for the weak, sometime I see people coming here asking a question and peas will be rude and the people are apologizing for coming here. What the hell is that about. Give me a break, I can't help myself to jump in and tell them off, sorry. Again if it turns into a fight, then don't read move on to the next thread. So my friend if you think that's cool then by all means go for it and remember you are like the people associate with Grown Internet bullies. Go read the first post then read on and see why I started in on your friend , yes I'm very passionate because my son was bullied and so I can't stand them. I had to teach him how to stand up for himself and now he can. So now you know what motivates me.

BTW, I'm a married woman and and very in love with my husband, I'll be married 3 years on 12/31/07 and with him 10 years next June. Do not go around insinuating that I have a crush on some guy on the internet, that was rude and insulting, because Mr. Peas could not hold a candle to my man. So I'll leave you may fillers to do what you do best. In two years time some will be back here filling again and doing you. Good luck, if you can hold on that long.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry trinigirl; I didn't now you were
1) an attention seeker and
2) a confusionist

HEY if that's what you think of me, then fine, what do you want me to do about it? As I see it, your in the same boat as me. Right now you have seeked my and attention (making you and attention seeker) and because you are confused to whom I was talking to in my post, (meaning you think I was talking to you) you're a confusionist.

HEY if that's what you think of me, then fine, what do you want me to do about it? As I see it, your in the same boat as me. Right now you have seeked my and attention (making you and attention seeker) and because you are confused to whom I was talking to in my post, (meaning you think I was talking to you) you're a confusionist.

LOL You weren't talking to me? how sad, did you forget you quoted me before you wrote? Hmm a case of amnesia.

LOL You weren't talking to me? how sad, did you forget you quoted me before you wrote? Hmm a case of amnesia.

I would love to help you, but some people just can't be helped. I believe I quoted you after you wrote the firt time. I do believe you know the difference, (you know, before...after) now that's what's sad, an intelligent person such as yourself,you would think know the difference, unless you wasn't speaking to me to begin with. And if that's the case who were you calling those names, attention seeker and confusionist. Look I know, that you know, that you like talking to me and don't get me wrong I would love to chat more with you on this somemore, but I'm busy building a website. So for now YOU ARE DISMISSED! When I'm ready to come out to play I'll seen you a PM, ok!;)

"Oh how I miss those days"

LOL, ok then lets get back to it and get off your high horses, answer questions like you should and that's one way to shut me up. By the way I spent alot of time reading threads before I posted. Members were fighting before and will fight after me. Don't like it you can alway tune me out. But you wont because guys love me and love the drama that's why you're still going on little cats.

You see I don't have a gc so I can't work, I have alot of time on my hands. In the mean time I'm building my site, writing my business plan and hoping to launch very soon. But you guys can't say the same, don't still don't have a life even after gc. Still here, in your spare time doing nothing. You call this a hobby. Go to the boys and girls club and donate some of your time to helping needy kids. They need it. I know, because I do. You want to make me look like the bad time. I have never have anyone call me out for being rude. Have you, and if so, how many members have. Dude (P) please I know your type LOL

BTW P, your friend don't fight with you because they feel insuperior to you. As they think it's cute to call you master and king. I call you those names this because I'm a lady and don't want to call you what I really think of you. And I say that with a smile on my face. You men can team up on me all you want, but I'm tuff, I can take as much as I can give.

Remember when people didn't fight in this forum? Like before trinigirl showed up? :rolleyes:

Yes, I do remember that time. Now, every thread you, me or the other people post their replies in, gets highjacked by Trini, and there goes the fighting completely unrelated to the original post. I am so tired of it. Eventually, she will make the environment so unpleasant, a few people who actually answer other people's questions to the best of their abilities, will leave. And guess, who will be answering the questions? Trini. Or will she?

I have an American accent, I'm building my business, I'm this, I'm that, I can do this and I can go here and I can roll on my belly and i can jump high.................who cares? just answers questions people post here and everybody else will be happy.

I see once again that this have nothing to do with you. So go find DORA and leave me alone, I think you want some attention so here I'll give it to you. Have a cookie and leave.

Hey! I thought I told you to pass the cookies to me. Sheez! The Las Vegans, you know.

Yes, I do remember that time. Now, every thread you, me or the other people post their replies in, gets highjacked by Trini, and there goes the fighting completely unrelated to the original post. I am so tired of it. Eventually, she will make the environment so unpleasant, a few people who actually answer other people's questions to the best of their abilities, will leave. And guess, who will be answering the questions? Trini. Or will she?

I have an American accent, I'm building my business, I'm this, I'm that, I can do this and I can go here and I can roll on my belly and i can jump high.................who cares? just answers questions people post here and everybody else will be happy.

Lol,you people are so funny,the problem with you all is quite simple.You can dish it,but you cant take it...When someone posts a question,and you choose to answer in a condescending tone,or litter your response with sarcasm,I think someone should be able to address the crap that you all do!!!