Processing times ?

Groan

Registered Users (C)
Looks like TSC is avoiding sending out processing times to reduce the volume of enquiries. 13 days since Aug. 31 and still no update. Almost time for 9/15 processing date. TSC = Cheat, Cheat, Cheat.

Yahhhhhh .... it seems they are trying to be smart... and waiting other center to :D :D :D and then they would send report....

Hey u know its election season...... :D ...... and we all would see.... blah blah report saying that USCIS issued 5000000000000000 GC's :D everyone know greater number of approvals and Less GC pending in PIPELINE are more important for them... you can see how many ppl were transfered to Local office :D .
ppl filled 2003 are getting approvals who have done FP done and their cases were ready to adjust... but 2002 are sufering........ so everbody in same ship.....

One of friend was frusted........ saying 'Dept of Un-Justice' after reading 2004 approval ......... well what else we can say.

Good Luck to everyone .......

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke to representative today and asked about the new dates. She told me that they are posting new dates on 15th i.e. tomorrow. I hope it moves by atleast 2 months (being very optimistic), so that I can call them to f**in open my damn file if it is still not lost.

RD: April 2002
FP1 April 2003
FP2 ?????
AD ?????
LUD May 2002

so now we need to wait for next processing time to see the previous processing time. Nice going TSC :rolleyes:

Processing date

ND 02/22/02
RFE ACK 06/09/04

while i called 800-xxx-xxx, reply is they will process one month window margin of processing date, so untill prcessing date crosses month after ND, can not order inquiry.

Processing times

When they do yours rambo12 could you slip in mine too. ND 22 APril 2002. Still waiting next to my post box everyday