Processing time for green card based on asylum

Please give me the link of Emma chat, what is it about? BTW I was interviewed for more than 5 hours in December 2021, still waiting since. However the uscis interviewing officer not once mentioned about Buffalo/ NY border dispute, I also thought I should not bring it up
On October 29, 2012, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number LIN000 USCIS has begun working on your case again. We will send you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. ........I just copy/pasted from the website
You can also ask Ombudsman for help.

Can you please give me the link for Ombudsman, I appreciate nice people are here to help, I am tired of paying attorneys and see no results.
Is there a way I can obligate uscis to disclose all documents from November 1st 2005 to May 31 2006, if I can get this through FOIA I will completely slam uscis and take the matter to the civil rights council. The problem is after paying attorneys, in my FOIA they sent me information like copy of my passport, travel documents, work authorization, my asylum application, basically I already have these documents but did not give any valuable information other than this page left blank due to xxx reasons, all rubbish, why pay attorney for this I can go to OfficeMax and get 500 blank pages for $5.87 lol.

Is there a way I can obligate uscis to disclose all documents from November 1st 2005 to May 31 2006, if I can get this through FOIA I will completely slam uscis and take the matter to the civil rights council. The problem is after paying attorneys, in my FOIA they sent me information like copy of my passport, travel documents, work authorization, my asylum application, basically I already have these documents but did not give any valuable information other than this page left blank due to xxx reasons, all rubbish, why pay attorney for this I can go to OfficeMax and get 500 blank pages for $5.87 lol.
The only way I am aware of is FOIA. It did not help in my case though; they just sent me copy of my asylum application which I already had and did not even ask for it lol

Stayed 8 months after They received my rfe. My Last action is make USCIS infopass last month. I go to USCIS field office couple weeks ago and asking about my case.
Everything i do to make faster my case except writ a mandamus because I don’t want spent a lot money.
How did you know if your case was at a certain field office and which one and how did you make the infopass appointment there?

The only way I am aware of is FOIA. It did not help in my case though; they just sent me copy of my asylum application which I already had and did not even ask for it lol
Plus you must have paid $500 to your lawyer, I also paid around $500 for useless FIOA, this is a matter of shame and there is no one to check the actions of USCIS.