Private Finger Printing Agency in Chicago/ Milwaukee

pr

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks!!
I live close to WI/IL border and my local police station say they dont do finger printing. I would like to know if anybody in Milwaukee/Chicago have taken finger prints for FBI clearance through any private agency. If you have, I would greatly appreciate it if you could post details of the agency. Thanking you in advance.

Fingerprinting in Boston area !! immediate help needed

Does anyone know any private oraganization doiing fingerprinting around boston area.The Police and the DMV has refused to that . I am at a fix. Please advise.

Fingerprinting in Boston ?

Patient Bird,
Can you give full name, address and phone of the agency, please. I got mine from NJ - Lujansa Express.
Would greatly appreciate your response.
Thanks

try mailboxes etc.

I\'ve seen a lot of posts that say MailBoxes etc. does fingerprinting. Also, I got mine done at the Waltham PD after I explained to them why I needed it done. They were reluctant at first but then I found a nice officer who helped out.

Fingerprinting in MA

I had also tried at different PD\'s. The moment they hear the word, they point to a memo from INS and they have been asked not to fingerprint. They do not even think or talk about it. I had to forcefully show him the paper why I need it. Still they did not agree one officer read and directed me to go State Bureau of Records to get the clearance. Which is of no use.
in limbo - are you a local of Waltham. Can a non local of the city/town get the fingerprints. I saw on PD\'s websites, they charge for non-locals, where it is free for local.
Thanks

Try the FBI local office

Aftere several attempts at Police Stations, one of them said that they would only do it for new employment purposes.....
I called the FBI (local offices) and after explaining my story, they agred to take my prints in NY. They were extremely nice.

Hope this can help.

Address of Lujansa Exp

Here is the address of Lujansa, they are open on Sat till 5:00 PM.
Goodluck.
Lujansa Express
121 N Washington Ave
Dunellen, NJ 08812
(732) 424-8530

FingerPrinting in Milwaukee

After couple of weeks of exploring, I had helped my cousin done fingerprinting service in Milwaukee. here is the address:
Police Administration, 951 N.James Lovell Street, Milwaukee. They will do fingerprinting for anyone, need not be in milwaukee. In fact, they didnt even check the id of the person being fingerprinted, that was little bit strange. The procedure is you have to pay 4.05 dollars at room 204, and have the fingerprint done at room 305.
good luck.

finger printing

I agree with Ray. Every state usually would have State identification and police administration building. They have set of instructions for fingerprinting services for people applying for Canadian Immigration. Check in your respective states. In Wisconsin, its address is :
951, N. James Lovell Street,
Milwaukee.

Hope that helps.

State Identification - MA

Here is the address of
Massachusetts State Police
State Identification Section
59 Horse Pond Road
Sudbury MA 01776.
web address
www.state.ma.us/msp/unitpage/crimelab/identification.htm

I am not sure if they do fingerprinting.As per some posts saying that State Police could be helpful, I found this site with address.
If someone tries here, please post the response.
Thanks