Priority dates EB3 moves to June 01,2002

Murthy Bulletin say's going forward it will move month by month after that . No chance of moving a big jump.

hell with this visa numbers

Damn!!!!!!!!

Its moving very slow. Gurus any idea on how does this move?

Is it going to keep moving, stop moving, move faster???

Missed by dam 12 days.... it sucks

I was thinking of this will happen, my PD is June 12 th.....
It jumped to June 1 st

IPC302 said:

Hi Friends,

Interview done on April 4th at Philadelphia local office, the officer asked the current employment offer letter, salary slips for three months and W2's for last two years, that's it but unfortunately he told my priority date is June 2nd, 2002 but now the current date is April 1st, 2002, as soon as the dates are moved then he is going to approve my case.... The overall experience I am tensed for the interview but luckily everything is cool but not stamped until my date is current so again tension for this and waiting for that and spending too much time on the Internet to browse the experiences and reading all the INS articles, murthy.com etc.....

Any idea when the dates will move or how many moths will take to complete my entire Green card process. Please let me know, any ideas are suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you all.

P.S. - My Priority Date - June 2nd 2002

IPC302,
Have you initiated a query as why your case was not processed, if you did what was the response you received. I initiated a query on Mar 4 th and got a response on Mar 28th saying my case was pending as there is no visa number available. Just trying to compare notes.

Thanks...

IND-EB3-PD-4/10/02
485 ND 10/28/03
FP1 9/25/04

Hi Boddam,

From the current post it looks like the PD date has moved to June 1st (you missed it by a day :eek: - amazing how a day make a difference in a process where everything is measured in years), but very soon the date will move again and then you'll get the approval
nemessis

Boddam said:
Hi Friends,

Interview done on April 4th at Philadelphia local office, the officer asked the current employment offer letter, salary slips for three months and W2's for last two years, that's it but unfortunately he told my priority date is June 2nd, 2002 but now the current date is April 1st, 2002, as soon as the dates are moved then he is going to approve my case.... The overall experience I am tensed for the interview but luckily everything is cool but not stamped until my date is current so again tension for this and waiting for that and spending too much time on the Internet to browse the experiences and reading all the INS articles, murthy.com etc.....

Any idea when the dates will move or how many moths will take to complete my entire Green card process. Please let me know, any ideas are suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you all.

P.S. - My Priority Date - June 2nd 2002