Primary approved, Dependent waiting (Tracker)

Count me in..

LUD still says the 03/18/04 (after 2nd FP) but the message still shows the FP 1 received.

Count me in too
LUD is 11/20/03 (did FP2 in Oct 2003) but the message not updated and still shows the FP1 received June 3 ,2002...... :mad:

Damn... your case is screwed up dude... I hope yours and everybody elses wife get approved soon!

gc_2000 said:
Count me in too
LUD is 11/20/03 (did FP2 in Oct 2003) but the message not updated and still shows the FP1 received June 3 ,2002...... :mad:

I have submitted a name check inquiry today for my wife via fax. Lets see maybe this is holding it up. ! Who knows !

Useless center for immigration services (USCIS)

A$$h@le$ - I called customer service and after 20 mins being on hold was told at first that my wifes finger print were done in 2002 and after i reminded her that we did them together on 06/22 ("oh, yes i see that. They are current") she says the reason is that it is a seperate case and "we are processing FEB 15 2002 cases". Even if you got approved, her case is processed seperately.

What a bunch of bull !!

At the end she asked if she answered all my questions and i said "not really!".
She was stumped by the reply.

We have left 7 messages in FBI voice mail box during the past 4 months. NEVER GET ANY RESPONSE BACK!!!

isGCtheKey? said:
A$$h@le$ - I called customer service and after 20 mins being on hold was told at first that my wifes finger print were done in 2002 and after i reminded her that we did them together on 06/22 ("oh, yes i see that. They are current") she says the reason is that it is a seperate case and "we are processing FEB 15 2002 cases". Even if you got approved, her case is processed seperately.

What a bunch of bull !!

At the end she asked if she answered all my questions and i said "not really!".
She was stumped by the reply.
Congrats and Good Luck

Was it the FBI Customer Service?

NSC similar situation

My I-485 was approved on July 3, 2004, but daughter's case is still showing the same message as day 1. We are in NSC, though

isGCtheKey

Did you contact your senator or congressman? I plan to contact a senator if my daughter's case is still not approved next week.

Did you ask your lawyer if you have one?

gc_2000

To inquire name check from FBI, the best way is to send a fax. Also please include your email address and return fax number so that they can reach you by those.

I have left at least 3 messages, without any returns. However, my two fax inquires were answered by fax and email separately.

UTGC2002 said:
To inquire name check from FBI, the best way is to send a fax. Also please include your email address and return fax number so that they can reach you by those.

I have left at least 3 messages, without any returns. However, my two fax inquires were answered by fax and email separately.

Please tell us the FBI inquiry fax number?

UTGC2002 said:
Did you contact your senator or congressman? I plan to contact a senator if my daughter's case is still not approved next week.

Did you ask your lawyer if you have one?
I have not done for my wifes case as yet. I will do so if she is not approved after a month.