Prevailing wage help

nixone

Registered Users (C)
My manager has not received the prevailing wage from the SWA yet. I am wondering if there is a way to find the prevailing wage himself, so he can post the on-site job opening without waiting for the SWA to reply. I was able to find the prevaling wage, but it has four different wages and was not sure which one to use. If anybody is kind to help me/him, here are the info:

Title: Operations Research Analyst
Education: Master's degree req.
Experience: 3-5 years related exp. req.
NO training req. in the job opportunity
NO experience req. in the job offered

Thanks for your time and help.

There is an option on the PERM petition called "employer conducted," but I really know nothing about it. What state has the PWR been filed in? Some states get back to you within a day while others may take a few months.

There is an option on the PERM petition called "employer conducted," but I really know nothing about it. What state has the PWR been filed in? Some states get back to you within a day while others may take a few months.

Utah. I called them this morning and there was a recording that says it normally takes two weeks for them to get back with reply. I hope they will return the PWR soon. Thanks for your time.

Received the prevailing wage from the State Workforce Agency, but it seems like she did not even read what was on the request form and just wrote the lowest wage that she can find for my job title. She put $16.03/hr and wage level I. The prevailing wage for the H1-B (in April 07) was $21.27/hr. I do not know why it went down, but these figures are from two different sources: OES and SESA. I get paid $25/hr + $4/hr for insurance + $1/hr for communication, total $30/hr. But the base salary is just $25/hr.

I tried to attach part of my LCA and the Prevailing Wage Request forms, but it says these files are not valid even though they are jpg files. So, I decided to do this: http://f1-h1b-gc.blogspot.com/. Please have a look and let me know if it is going to cause any problem for me in the future, specially very low prevailing wage for PERM LC.

Last edited by a moderator: