Pretty decent day for me - 485 NSC RFE received

vik30000

Registered Users (C)
ok gurus, i got what looks like a pretty standard 485 RFE.

1. Need a completed G-325A form
2. Employement history in the US since the day I landed here
3. Employment verification letter

Has anybody got a similar RFE recently, has responded and got approved? How long did it take for the approval after sending in the RFE? Any tips on responding to these will help...

thanks all

I also got my RFE yesterday with no LUD, my lawyer sent me the RFE.
I would also like to know how long it can take for approval. I got for BC and I-94 and my HI B letter
Thanks
I 485 RD 09/26/06
ND 10/26/2006
RFE 08/21/2007
AD?????

sjsd,

can u tell me what BC is? backgrd chk?...whts the exact content of the RFE...also wht supporting docs are you planning to file with it...

BC, is the birth Certificate. Its very easy RFE after , I 140 one. I am sending the actual birth certificate copies. Earlier we had sent one issued by the Indian consulate

re:

Here is my exact RFE:

"Submit a list describing your employment history since your last lawful admission to the US"

So the way I interpret it is, I went for a vacation last dec and entered US at the end of dec. so I have to show employment history for the last 8 months. Not from day one right?

appreciate all you guys/gurus comments?

You are right - only from the last lawfull entry into USA. But you can always check with you attorney if you have one.

Wish you good luck.

Last lawful admission is taken from the time your 485 was filed.

Do not hide anything from USCIS. So many times I see people signing G-325A with no due diligence and suffer later.

Here is my exact RFE:

"Submit a list describing your employment history since your last lawful admission to the US"

So the way I interpret it is, I went for a vacation last dec and entered US at the end of dec. so I have to show employment history for the last 8 months. Not from day one right?

appreciate all you guys/gurus comments?

I have the same RFE, Does it complicate things if I send complete employment history from Day 1 of entering US on H1 visa?

re:

i agree with hen4rth, send them only what was requested, with explanation and be honest and to the point about everything

maine76, what docs are you including, any suggestions from your atty?

re:

thanks maine76,

are you showing employment history from last entry into US BEFORE filing 485 or just recent last entry?

vik