• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Preparing for an interview, after the interview and going one way to USA

Marchie

Hello everyone,

I know that all of us have some doubts about the documents we should bring to the interview. For my country, Macedonia, there is not a specific documentation on the site of USCIS, so I am hoping someone here will correct me if I am wrong. After a lot of reading about the interview preparations my list is the following:

For an interview (bring a copy of every of the following document):
1. Two photographs
2. Second notification letter
3. Your high school/ bachelor/ master/ phd degrees
4. birth certificate
5. court record
6. police record
7. military record (only for men)
8. medical record (and all the sealed documents you get from the medical exam)

9. Affidavit of Support (which is confusing for me) + W2 form + 1040 form (individual income tax return)
- Statement from an officer of the bank for: date account opened, total amount deposited for the past year, present balance.
- Statement from your sponosor employer for: date and nature of employment, salary paid, is it temporary or permanent position.

10. Statement of your bank account

If married:
11. marriage certificate
12. if gotten married after you won the lottery : bring evidence, photo album, wedding invitations with both your names, joint bank accounts etc.

13. Pay fee of 330 usd per person in Embassy.

After the interview:
14. Pay for alien number 165 usd per person on the web site: uscis.gov/uscis-elis

Bring this with you to US:

15. Passports with visa
16. Sealed immigrant packet (which they'll give you at the Embassy)
17. USCIS immigration fee
18. Vaccination records
19. X-rays

I hope this is helpfull for you guys, If I am wrong, please, correct me.

Good luck everyone!