Premium process receipt issue.Please help

WaitingonLC

Registered Users (C)
I have applied H1 extn thru premium process on 5th july at CSC.Still not received receipt.

a)Is that too early to get the receipt for premium process?
b)How Can I initiate the enquiry when I don't have the receipt number with CSC.Any advise/suggestions will be appreciated.

WaitingonLC said:
I have applied H1 extn thru premium process on 5th july at CSC.Still not received receipt.

a)Is that too early to get the receipt for premium process?
b)How Can I initiate the enquiry when I don't have the receipt number with CSC.Any advise/suggestions will be appreciated.

If you mailed on 5th July, it will reach CSC on 7th July. Week end it may not get be opened. If they opened the packet on 11 or 12 and assigned to some one. They generate the receipt may be 13 or 14. After despatching you may get it 19 or 20.

Some time, if your case got approved in the premium process you will get reciept and approval notice in the same time.

Great Guru,Thanks

great guru said:
If you mailed on 5th July, it will reach CSC on 7th July. Week end it may not get be opened. If they opened the packet on 11 or 12 and assigned to some one. They generate the receipt may be 13 or 14. After despatching you may get it 19 or 20.

Some time, if your case got approved in the premium process you will get reciept and approval notice in the same time.

Great GURU,
a)Is it advisable to call CSC premium processing center to find the status?
Thanks in advance.
b) I have applied at CSC center 3 times so far thru premium.I used to get the receipt number in Email next day.Why it is different this time do you know?
Not yet received any mail

WaitingonLC said:
Great GURU,
a)Is it advisable to call CSC premium processing center to find the status?
Thanks in advance.
b) I have applied at CSC center 3 times so far thru premium.I used to get the receipt number in Email next day.Why it is different this time do you know?
Not yet received any mail

This all who is handling. The guy is lazy he will take his own time. Since you mailed on 5th, it is too early to call. Did you receive certified mail card.?

great guru said:
This all who is handling. The guy is lazy he will take his own time. Since you mailed on 5th, it is too early to call. Did you receive certified mail card.?

Thanks.Yes FEDEX confirmed the delivery of the shipment to USCIS.

My application was sent for H1B transfer on July 7th in CA. It is under Premium processing. I have not received any receipt notice or approval notice till now. Since there are few people who have the same expereince. Can you please share your experience. Is this common in CA. Is such delay common in CA.
Thanks

Similar situation here

My H1 transfer application was sent on july 1 and i have not yet received the receipt number. Its for premium processing in CA center. Any idea on what should be the next step from our side.