pregnancy certificate +western union money transfer+wedding pictures

hish

Registered Users (C)
I am a LPR newly married …my wife is leaving in our home country ……in i-130 an Affidavits is needed…..pregnancy certificate :eek: +western union money transfer+wedding pictures will it be enough …

Remember the marriage certificate.

Don't include anything about the Western Union money transfer with the application. No need to include the pregnancy certificate either; bring the actual birth certificate to the interview.

The main evaluation of bona fide marriage will be done in the interview. At that time, bring evidence of having communicated with each other, such as phone bills, and evidence of you traveling to visit her while the process is pending (if you did such traveling).

Last edited by a moderator:
dear Jackolantern i got the marriage certificate......

so in addition of filling form i-130 what do you advise me to attach with it .....

I have somewhat similar question, so I don't want to start a new thread.
I had long distance relationship with my spouse for 2 years. Then we moved in and lived together for 5 months before we got married. Now we're still living together and will have interview soon.
My question is: Is it important for us to bring evidence that we were in regular contact with each other for those 2 years? I only have air tickets, but no phone bill or letter.

i am confused .....in form i-130 instruction it is stated that(In addition to the required documentation listed above, you should submit one or more of the following types of documentation that may evidence the bona fides of your marriage)

I have somewhat similar question, so I don't want to start a new thread.
I had long distance relationship with my spouse for 2 years. Then we moved in and lived together for 5 months before we got married. Now we're still living together and will have interview soon.
My question is: Is it important for us to bring evidence that we were in regular contact with each other for those 2 years? I only have air tickets, but no phone bill or letter.
Not necessary in your case, as you have been living together for 5 months.