Too many numbers floating
where does this website get the 20,000 numbers for schedule A workers
/S

r_sada said:
Too many numbers floating
where does this website get the 20,000 numbers for schedule A workers
/S

Sada,

I am asking you the square 1st question.Do you think there is any forward movent in pd in the last quarter of Fy05 ? or this new recaptured visa is only for nurses??? I heard there is no movement in pd for EB3 in the june bulletin.

Thats ok.

still_dale said:
Dear Labour Cleared:

My apologies for you. I did not call you "fake" the one that i called fake is the one that chatted with American Visas. I am really sorry.

One more thing based on the AC21, the 195,000 visa allotments are for temporary workers. Which leads to the next scary question...

If you would compute the visa numbers alloted during the years 1999 to 2000 and 2004? >>> It would not reach 101,000 --- the one that DOS claimed that would be available at the last quarter of FY2005.

Let's wait and see. It's better that we join hands and help each other...

dale

appan said:
Sada,

I am asking you the square 1st question.Do you think there is any forward movent in pd in the last quarter of Fy05 ? or this new recaptured visa is only for nurses??? I heard there is no movement in pd for EB3 in the june bulletin.
Right now im sitting and waiting to watch what comes out
too many numbers and very confusing i stick bymy oriignial research

still_dale said:
Dear Labour Cleared:

One more thing based on the AC21, the 195,000 visa allotments are for temporary workers. ...

dale

195000 was for H1 cap during 2001. It is not related to immigrant visa cap

Only question is while setting the priority dates did they consider the AC-21 + unused Family numbers or not? This web site (Fake ?)say yes.

But what is the source for you claim?

Appan,
Where did you hear that "There is no movement for EB3 in the June Bulletin"?
If it's a reliable source then let us know or it just a general discussion with friends and you stating your claim.

Still_Dale,
Please share from your "Reliable Source" if you heard anything about June Bulletin. Whatever the source you've seems to be "right" so that might give us some hope. July Bulletin is a month away and I'm atleast hoping for a month or two forward movement(like May Bulletine) in June Bulletine!
==========================================================
Sada,

bapunagar said:
Appan,
Where did you hear that "There is no movement for EB3 in the June Bulletin"?
If it's a reliable source then let us know or it just a general discussion with friends and you stating your claim.

Still_Dale,
Please share from your "Reliable Source" if you heard anything about June Bulletin. Whatever the source you've seems to be "right" so that might give us some hope. July Bulletin is a month away and I'm atleast hoping for a month or two forward movement(like May Bulletine) in June Bulletine!
Sada,

SOme one send a mail abt the interview date to Chennai consulate.They sent a reply yesterday that PD is JUNE 2002...I am assuming that PD has not moved..

Appan,
That would be because of June Bulletin is not out yet and they would be reading the current Processing Date. Would not you think so? How would Chennai Consulate know in Advance what the PD for June would be?

Interesting Question

Just for the sake of it let us assume that the PD will become current in final Q of this year with AC21 numbers available. And also let us imagine the best scenario that USCIS or Consulates can not use them up completely in just one Q which means by the end of the final Q still some of the AC21 numbers are still leftover (available). In this situation what do you think will happen on Oct 1, 2005 which will begin the 1st quarter of next year. I mean will they still continue to use the leftover numbers from AC21 numbers right from the 1st Q or they will have to retrogress the dates one more time as they can only use the AC21 numbers in final Q after that years numbers are completely used up?

If they retrogress the numbers one more time starting Oct 1, 2005 even if the PD become current in the last Q of this year only few of us can take advantage of it but not all of us.

Any thoughts....

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.immigration-law.com/

05/12/2005: Bi-Partisan Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill Introduced in the Senate

Family Unity and Backlog Reduction
• Immediate relatives of U.S. citizens are not counted against the 480,000 annual cap on family-sponsored green cards, thereby providing additional visas to the family preference categories
• The current per-country limit on green cards is raised slightly to clear up backlogs
• Income requirements for sponsoring a family member for a green card are changed from 125% of the federal poverty guidelines to 100%, and other obstacles are removed to ensure fairness
The employment-based categories are revised to provide additional visas for employers who need to hire permanent workers, and the annual cap is raised from 140,000 to 290,000 Immigrant visas lost due to processing delays are recaptured for future allotments
The immigrant community should strongly support this bill and work with the involved sponsoring Senators. Please contact the follwowing sponsors:
Laura Capps (Kennedy) (202)224-2633
Andrea Jones (McCain) (202)224-7130
Brian Hart (Brownback) (202)224-0237
Casey Aden-Wansbury (Lieberman) (202) 224-0975
Kristen Hellmer (Kolbe) (202)225-1466
Matthew Specht (Flake) (202)225-2635
Scott Frotman (Gutierrez) (202)225-8203
For the entire summary of the bill including the border protection and enforcement, please click here.

Hope they can also prod the Department to do better!

Good news indeed. I hope & wish they succeed!

Hope they can also prod the Departments to do better!!

Here is the number of family based number of visas issued for the year 2003, acc to Immigration Statistics available at USCIS site: 158,894 against a permissible limit of 226,000!!!

For the year 2002 the number 187,069 against the permissible limit of 226,000!!!

Surprisingly for the year 2001 they say the number of immigrants admitted is 232,143!!

appan said:
http://www.immigration-law.com/

05/12/2005: Bi-Partisan Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill Introduced in the Senate

Family Unity and Backlog Reduction
• Immediate relatives of U.S. citizens are not counted against the 480,000 annual cap on family-sponsored green cards, thereby providing additional visas to the family preference categories
• The current per-country limit on green cards is raised slightly to clear up backlogs
• Income requirements for sponsoring a family member for a green card are changed from 125% of the federal poverty guidelines to 100%, and other obstacles are removed to ensure fairness
The employment-based categories are revised to provide additional visas for employers who need to hire permanent workers, and the annual cap is raised from 140,000 to 290,000 Immigrant visas lost due to processing delays are recaptured for future allotments
The immigrant community should strongly support this bill and work with the involved sponsoring Senators. Please contact the follwowing sponsors:
Laura Capps (Kennedy) (202)224-2633
Andrea Jones (McCain) (202)224-7130
Brian Hart (Brownback) (202)224-0237
Casey Aden-Wansbury (Lieberman) (202) 224-0975
Kristen Hellmer (Kolbe) (202)225-1466
Matthew Specht (Flake) (202)225-2635
Scott Frotman (Gutierrez) (202)225-8203
For the entire summary of the bill including the border protection and enforcement, please click here.

How long will this take to become a law? Also, how do we support the Bill? Just by calling the no? We should all discuss about this and invlove Rajiv about how we can help. What do you guys think?

Appan,
That seems like a bad news. Shusterman usually knows somebody inside and is right all the time(though I think he's too much worried about PTs/RNs and gives seminar on them). I hope for once this guy is wrong and no.s do not retrogress. Also what happens to still_dale research then? If Still_Dale is right then why it'll retrogress in June and then a Substential forward movement in July Bulletine? I'm confused the way DOS releases these no.s then.

BTW, What's your PD? Mine is 09/01/2002. I just need three more months but it seems like I'll have to wait for ever. I feel so bad for the guys whose PD is in 2003/2004/2005. I can only imagine the felling. :(

Still_Dale: What's your PD?

Last edited by a moderator:
bapunagar said:
Appan,
That seems like a bad news. Shusterman usually knows somebody inside and is right all the time(though I think he's too much worried about PTs/RNs and gives seminar on them). I hope for once this guy is wrong and no.s do not retrogress. Also what happens to still_dale research then? If Still_Dale is right then why it'll retrogress in June and then a Substential forward movement in July Bulletine? I'm confused the way DOS releases these no.s then.

BTW, What's your PD? Mine is 09/01/2002. I just need three more months but it seems like I'll have to wait for ever. I feel so bad for the guys whose PD is in 2003/2004/2005. I can only imagine the felling. :(

Still_Dale: What's your PD?
Mine is 09/16/2002.Three more months to go.....Shusterman predictions are right most of the time abt PD.Pd depends on the demand and supply of visa...

Appan,
My I140 was approved on 04/29/2005. My lawyer have not heard from NVC yet. Will NVC carry forward their work as my PD is not current and at what stage my file would be stuck and waiting for PD to become current? Any insight into this will be greatly appreciated as I just started getting into this forum. FAQ in this thread does not have any info. and you're in same boat as mine so thought of asking you.

bapunagar,

It will take minimum 45 to 60 days to reach nvc. you can call nvc and check and the status.IF you want to talk to operator better call during the early morning .... www.cptracker.com will information regarding the time frame.