PP stamping

micaprasica

Registered Users (C)
Just to share some info for fellows in New Orleans. Our case was approved on March 21, the approval notice came on March 26, we had infopass appointment on March 29 (today). Everthing went really smoothly. We came 20 min earlier but had to wait till 15 min before the appointment time although there were not so many people. The officer was so nice and she asked for only I-94, passports and photos. No EAD, no AP.
Our kids' passport are about to expire ( in a month), we completelly forgot about that, but she stiil stamped their passoports.
PP stamp March 29, 2005

congrats micaprasica.......

How did you find out about the approval? Did your LUD change or you got regular mail approval?

micaprasica said:
Just to share some info for fellows in New Orleans. Our case was approved on March 21, the approval notice came on March 26, we had infopass appointment on March 29 (today). Everthing went really smoothly. We came 20 min earlier but had to wait till 15 min before the appointment time although there were not so many people. The officer was so nice and she asked for only I-94, passports and photos. No EAD, no AP.
Our kids' passport are about to expire ( in a month), we completelly forgot about that, but she stiil stamped their passoports.
PP stamp March 29, 2005

Thanks chimi,
my lowyer and i got the email saying that our cases were approved. Approval notice came after couple of days. LUD had never changed until the final approval.
PP stamp March 29, 2005