Dear All: Can somebody please advise me whether it is safe to postpone the DV interview for 2 months? My DV interview was scheduled for the last week of March. I applied as a single applicant, but now I got engaged and I want my fiancee (future wife) also to join my DV case after we will get married this summer. So, the question is whether it would be safe to postpone the interview untill I get married, or will the embassy run out of visas until then??? Please help... thanks!