Poor Cody2 got plastic G/C at last!!!!!

cody2

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends:

Today, I got both a welcome to USA notice & plastic card by mails.

Last year's Sept. after my two dependents all got G/C, I was in very bad spiritual status. One Chinese laywer threatened me that my case was damned in his free Seminar in LA while I asked him about my case. He gave me two business cards, one was to give to my wife. He told me: be sure, Police will arrest you at 4:00 Am 0r 5:00 Am in the morning. If you are arrested, ask your wife to call me to bail out you. That smart lawyer even did nt read my case, He gave me such remarks. ( So, everybody no need to think lawyer is a gentleman, he is aiming at your money. It is " law business").

Actually, I did not belive in him too much. I never called him and asked him for any help. But I was almost dying, could not sleep. drove in freeway without noticing speed.
The taste of hunger in Communist jail was returning back in my memory.

I happened to find out this forum. The monent I entered this forum, so many warm hands from yours reached to me. I first should thank Noman 74. He calmed me as soon as he saw my first thread.
By reading this thread, I got to know what is really going on in INS.

After a while, Lazer gave us the updated information: Name checking. I
recovered my myself.

" Oh, I am stuck in name checking" My name only has two Chinese words, so common, millions of people has it.

In the prevous year, Morning. Atique, wantmygreencard, man 39.99 , grassroot, cadrel and all other friends kept on encouraging me and supporting me.

Please allow my thanks from the bottom of my heart.

It is really happy ending for me.

I hope those who are still waiting for your G/C, cheer up, sooner & later, all of us will get G/C. It is only time problem.

American government is great government, she is built by democracy. Thank US government gives us protections.

God bless American and God bless all of us.

thank you again.

Last edited by a moderator:
cody2 said:
Dear Friends:

Today, I got both a welcome to USA notice & plastic card by mails.

Last year's Sept. after my two dependents all got G/C, I was in very bad spiritual status. One Chinese laywer threatened me that my case was damned in his free Seminar in LA while I asked him about my case. He gave me two business cards, one was to give to my wife. He told me: be sure, Police will arrest you at 4:00 Am 0r 5:00 Am in the morning. If you are arrested, ask your wife to call me to bail out you. That smart lawyer even did nt read my case, He gave me such remarks. ( So, everybody no need to think lawyer is a gentleman, he is aiming at your money. It is " law business").

Actually, I did not belive in him too much. I never called him and asked him for any help. But I was almost dying, could not sleep. drove in freeway without noticing speed.
The taste of hunger in Communist jail was returning back in my memory.

I happened to find out this forum. The monent I entered this forum, so many warm hands from yours reached to me. I first should thank Noman 37. He calmed me as soon as he saw my first thread.
By reading this thread, I got to know what is really going on in INS.

After a while, Lazer gave us the updated information: Name checking. I
recovered my myself.

" Oh, I am stuck in name checking" My name only has two Chinese words, so common, millions of people has it.

In the prevous year, Morning. Atique, wantmygreencard, man 39.99 , grassroot, cadrel and all other friends kept on encouraging me and supporting me.

Please allow my thanks from the bottom of my heart.

It is really happy ending for me.

I hope those who are still waiting for your G/C, cheer up, sooner & later, all of us will get G/C. It is only time problem.

American government is great government, she is built by democracy. Thank US government gives us protections.

God bless American and God bless all of us.

thank you again.

That is very good, we can all party now.

peguin12 said:
Congratulations! Swear by this forum. Like you, it calmed my nerves.

Enjoy the freedom!

Dear Peguin12:

Many thanks.

We must remember all the help from this Forum. It helps us to pass our most difficulty time in our lifetime.

all the advise is better than lawyer's .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Cody,

You are finally worry free for the next 4 yrs.. You have faith for the whole system, wish you have been approved earlier. Enjoy this belated card !

GrassRoot said:
Hi Cody,

You are finally worry free for the next 4 yrs.. You have faith for the whole system, wish you have been approved earlier. Enjoy this belated card !

Dear Grassroot:

Your G/C is on the way to you soon. It is only time problem. I never see anybody being denied. thank you for the previous year's support.

Dear cody2
I'm so glad this predicament is over for you. You've been a support for me, as well. May God bless you and give you strength.

Morning said:
Dear cody2
I'm so glad this predicament is over for you. You've been a support for me, as well. May God bless you and give you strength.

Dear Morning:

I will be fine soon. I bet in a few days.

Congrats happy for you i know how you feel now because i`ve been feeling the same for two weeks. :)