Pooling money for Eb-5??

I'm afraid that only one of you is eligible to receive the green card along with their spouse. You also have to show that the others have no legal right to claim the money, gifts are permitted though.

My sister and I always talk about opening a house that will house homeless people. They have to be drug free or in rehab/ agree to random drug tests. They will be given/loaned a starter wardrobe.

You can't pool it. The good news is you do not need to live in the same region as the investment.

I'm a Licensed Real estate Broker and can help investors invest in new or existing businesses to qualify for the EB-5. I've already helped 29 clients successfully obtain the investor immigrant visas so far, and can supply references if needed. My name is Mohammed Shaikh and my mobile number is +1 407 535 0616. My broker license can be verified with the CA Department of Real Estate and my license number is 01406774

I've been a RE broker for over 7 years and have not had any complaints simply because I'm discreet and competent and avoid breaking the law to begin with. By law, a broker is required to hold client accounts separately in an escrow account, so there is no chance a broker will ever attempt to misappropriate your money as the penalty is mandatory prison sentence of 2-5 years.

As long as you do not have a criminal record and have at least a bachelors degree and are fluent in English, I can guarantee that you will get an investor visa, as I work with immigration attorneys who are experienced in investment based immigration. Investment is USD 1 million or above (USD 500,000 for rural and high unemployment areas), but the advantage to that is you are able to get bank loans for about the same amount as your investment and double the amount of capital you can deploy in your business. Your average extra costs amount to about $56,000 for licensing, attorney fees, permits, USCIS fees, etc. Approval time is 8-14 months, with an average of 10 months.

Interested? Call me and let me help you.

Mohammed Shaikh, MBA, Certified Fraud Examiner, Licensed Real Estate Broker