Police certificate queries

sniyer

Registered Users (C)
I am an indian citizen.

I have been living in the US for the last three years. I want to attach my parents as dependents to the canadian application. My parents are living in India.

1. where can i get the police certificate? in india or in the US?
2. where can my parents get the police certificate? They are living in india.
3. where should i file the application in India or in buffolo,US or should i file mine here and my parents in india?

any help would be appreciated.

isn71

No Title

your parents cannot be considered as dependents, the wife and thy kids will be considered as dependents, perhaps someone can clarify if am wrong.

No Title

if you use the search tool in the menu and search for "police" in this location you will find a slew \'ef discussion on police certificates, that should answer your doubts on PC...

No Title

if you\'re workin\' \'n livin\' in the states file it from Buffalo. I suggest you get your PR first off \'n then sponsor your parents \'n siblings, that you can definitely do.

No Title

Bobby is right!!
You CAN NOT file for your Parents as dependents, you can only file for your wife and children at present. Once you get you PR and land in Canada you should work for minimum 1 year and should show some income earned in Canada and then you can sponser your parents. I feel you should meet the requirment to sponser them, you have to show some yearly minimum income to meet the criteria to sponser.