POJ method dont work anymore

syed2

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys

i just called using POJ trick twice to talk to immigiration officer at taxes ser. cen.
after waiting 25 min on hold the officer said that they have been instructed not to tell anything on the case status anymore and you should call to customer service in order to know the status of the case, I tried twice but got the same reply .
This really sucks, cus. service rep just know the same status massage as it is online.

Same here..I used POJ method and officer asked to contact customer service instead

no information from the officers. they said they have been instructed not to answer status details on any case.

POJ trick worked

POJ trick worked for me, I just completed my call with the Immg. Officer and found stuck with the Name Check.
PD: 1999 (Sub Labour)
EB3 India
EAD3 AD: Feb 2007

POJ trick will help you to talk with the Immg. officer

1-800-375-5283
OPtions - 1-2-2-6-1
Enter your I485 receipt number
after receipt # use Options - 1-3-4
if you are lucky, you will connected with in 20 minutes otherwise you have to wait for longer.

godbless_GC,

Thanks a lot for your numbers and help.

I called this number , i got in to customer support on the line, he took my all information and initiated a inquiry about this case because according him it is over 565 days of procssing days after the application recived date. He did not give any information about my case :) i am not sure whether my name check has been done or not, he refused to give any information.