POE - Orlando, photo not collected...Please Advice

Raj_CP

Registered Users (C)
The immigration officer at out POE (Orlando) did not collect signed photographs (One for each of us) that was stapled to our passports. I am not sure if it was by mistake or not. If any one has an idea, I would appreciate your input. Also, is there a number to call to find out the status? Please adive..thanks in advance!
-Raj

Congrats Raj - You need not worry about that. That photo stapled to your passport is not for POE authorities. It is extra so the consulate stapled it to the passport for you.

In my case too the POE authorities never collected that and I received my plastic card within 12 days (POE - MIAMI)

Good luck

Thanks, Miami. I have been worried about that from the time I realized they didnt collect that photo. Thanks so much for letting me know. I feel much better now and hope that it will take just 2 weeks for mine as well :)

POE in Orlando

Raj_CP,

Congrats for a successful interview session.

It will be nice if you could post your experience for the POE at Olrando airport. I am also a resident of Orlando and your experience might prepare me, if there were any issues.

Thanks.

we had no problems at the Orlando airport. As soon as we came off the plane, we showed the sealed cover to an INS representative and were told to stand in the shortest que. The immigration officer collected our documents and sent us to a room. After 5-10 mins, an officer came and took our finger prints and signatures and stamped our passports and said we could go. Overall, everything was smooth, no questions asked...
-Raj