• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Pls Read Me

pajjzz

Registered Users (C)
if u are a dvwinner 2007 n u elect to go alone without a financial sponsor wat else do u need pls help thanks.

Bank balance or fixed assets to reach the minimum poverty guideline (for singles USD 10,000) A firm job offer. One of the two is sufficient, better if you have both.

since i dont have such amount but my dad does shud i use my dad as d sponsor?i have where to stay in the USA.but no job offer.Wht shud i show?So As not to b a public charge.

PHP:
since i dont have such amount but my dad does shud i use my dad as d sponsor?i have where to stay in the USA.but no job offer.Wht shud i show?So As not to b a public charge.

As far as i know, the sponser has to be a Citizen or a permanent reisdent of USA to be a sponser. Which country are you from? It seems that an evidence of support is not requested from countries with low GDP.

Ur dad better be a U.S citizen or a Permanent resident. Sometimes, if you have a degree from your country, it kinda overshadows the whole sponsor stuff because you will be able to get a job with your degree upon arrival in the states. Having said that, u might still need to have a sponsor whose a u.s citizen just to cover ur behind.

thanks alot in my country we dont need evidence of support i am from Nigeria.Thats if u elect to go alone