• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Pls Help

venessa2009

Registered Users (C)
Hi Great forumites,
You guys are doing a very great job pls keep it up.Pls I,m a new user and would like to know d dress code for the interview,if one is allowed to go with her handbag etc,the courses to be passed for the WAEC and if one can use 2 Waec sittings at the embassy.

Hi Great forumites,
You guys are doing a very great job pls keep it up.Pls I,m a new user and would like to know d dress code for the interview,if one is allowed to go with her handbag etc,the courses to be passed for the WAEC and if one can use 2 Waec sittings at the embassy.

No dress code to abide by, but it is adviseable to look smart just like any other interview.Depending on the local consulate requirements , you may or may not be allowed to enter the building with other personal belongings apart from the prescribed documents.I'm certain that devices such as mobile phones,PDA's and any other form of portable storage devices will not be permitted in the building.If your handbag doesn't contain any of the forbidden items mentioned above, you will be allowed to enter with it. 5 months ago, when we had our interview at the London Embassy, my wife had two seperate handbags, one containing baby stuff for the kids and the other one her personal stuff, yet she was allowed to enter with it.Two WAEC results can be presented as long as they are genuine and original.It must be noted however that any discrepancies on one or the other may trigger suspisions.It will also be a good idea to double check with your local consulate!

I stand to be corrected by other sensible opinions. Thanks!

Hi Great forumites,

Friend,

You are free to dress as you like but being a single and the kind of Job you do you could put on suit and skirt if you like but do not go with electronic devices or any metalic object because you would ask to drop them outside the embassy at your own risk.

so therefore it is advisable to go with only your interview documents to avoid embarrasment.

You could use two of your best WAEC result and makesure you vet it very well and study the one you have the highest grade.

Please see the attachment downloaded from the portal.

Thanks,Pls how do I edit it?

Mcdemmy,abeku66 and Tazmania thks alot for your advice,pls I posted a reply to someones post and I wld like to edit the reply as in removing the name of the person pls how do I go about dat pls?I never realised the implication of wat I did pls house do forgive me.Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Mcdemmy,abeku66 and Tazmania thks alot for your advice,pls I posted a reply to someones post and I wld like to edit the reply as in removing the name of the person pls how do I go about dat pls?I never realised the implication of wat I did pls house do forgive me.Thanks

Go through edit and do the ammendment.